• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I've just gone fucking mental. Felt a bit like going manic turned painc attack. Cpuldnt breathe. I've cut up both my arms and sent the stupidest fucking text to my therpist and now I'm terrified I'm gonna have the cops banging on my fucking door. I can't stop shaking and I feel sick. I tried to go to someone elses house I know but Ive never been there before so I couldn't find them. I don't want to get sectioned again
Fucking hell
It's 4 am and im so fucking tried I've just been driving around for hrs.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, A_miStake_of_NATURE, HopelessCookie and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear this. It seems you're having panic attacks. Are you taking any meds? Did you change any of your habits recently? Or are you simply overwhelmed by life?

Try getting some fresh air and breathe slowly. It won't take your problems away but it'll help at least.

Look at it this way: if you calm down, you won't go to the ctb.

I really hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs

Reactions: DarkWolf and Loner
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
No I'm not on any meds
I don't know what happened I'm so confused. Im in so much pain but have been mostly dissociated for weeks.
I've tried to ctb twice in the last month. I don't want to be sectioned again
What if I get the fucking police banging the bloody door down. They're gonna assault me again.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, plough22 and Loner

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Pats for you. Everything's going to be okay.

2e27d5d124bc2a62ddeb5dc9e7a73dd8.gif

tenor.gif

9629e80dbe24f32a009ac51ee633a32dfbe1773f_hq.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Echo81, DarkWolf and Loner
purple꿈

purple꿈

空気のような
Mar 15, 2021
please take a deep breath and try to calm yourself. if you can't it's okay nothing is your fault and it's gonna be okay soon. just keep driving around ig (preferably with open windows so you can get fresh air and it won't be too suffocating) maybe it'll help with calming yourself and drink some water.

again you'll be fine dw,,

hugsss

Reactions: Echo81, DarkWolf and Loner
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I've got home now. But I'm scared the police are gonna come. I was already in a conservation with my therpist saying I don't think have much longer left which was a stupid thing say anyway and I was gonna end the conversation. But then at 2 am in the morning my stupid brain decided to send a text saying I've had enough of this shit.
Looks like I'm going back to the loony bin.
Cutting normally calms me but it's not working and now my left arm is covered in blood.
My emotions are just so intense, extreme and rapid I just do stupid shit like this.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, A_miStake_of_NATURE, Dead Meat and 2 others
S

Suffocated

Nov 14, 2020
It's extremely disturbing how psychiatric establishments are a source of anxiety and terror for people. But don't worry, you're probably going to be okay. Just tell your therapist that you aren't actively suicidal and you were just overwhelmed for a moment.

Reactions: Echo81, DarkWolf, purple꿈 and 1 other person
Loner

Loner

Jun 16, 2019
Please try to relax. We are all here for you. Sending you lots of hugs. :hug::hug:

Reactions: DarkWolf

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
It's okay, op. We're here for you.

anime-hug-gif-1.gif

Last edited:
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Tell us if/how we can help you.
Sending you lots of love!!!!

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Thanks everyone
Just chatting helps I feel less alone. I've calm down a bit now. I'm scared of the police after last time. Logically I mean I think I can't be sectioned unless I present a danger to myself or others which I don't. I just can't shake off the fear and anxiety. Story of my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Loner, A_miStake_of_NATURE, Echo81 and 1 other person
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

Aug 14, 2020
PM me, if you ever need to talk/vent.
I hope that police won't come, and you've really dodged a bullet here.
take deep breaths, please

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I'm really hoping so too. I don't know why the fuck they think marching round intimidating, restraining and imprisoning suicidal people is in any way helpful.
This is why I should have never tried to seek 'help' no one can be trusted.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

Aug 14, 2020
Bc they think life is so fucking precious, that it's okay to scare the shit out of you or to hurt you, just as long as you're alive.
It's supposed to be your life and your decision what to do with it.

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Yeah thats basically it. Last time I was sectioned they told me I was not normal, everything was my fault, I chose to isolate myself and that I might enjoy being homeless. I have been given no real help. All they want to do is physically stop you from ctb and they don't care how you feel or how much you suffer.

• Hugs
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
:hug:

Please take deep breaths, slow and deep.
Can you possibly make yourself a cup of tea to sip or a cup of hot chocolate? Just to give yourself something warm to hold and to help calm you? That sometimes helps me.

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I don't want to wake up my housemate so I'm trying to keep quiet. I've put the heater on in my room to try to warm up. I think this is just gonna be a waiting game. I'm so angry at myself for doing this. Wtf is wrong with me.
Dunno what the hell I'm gonna do about these cuts. I never cut my arms only my legs where no one can see why did I do that.

• Hugs
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah thats basically it. Last time I was sectioned they told me I was not normal, everything was my fault, I chose to isolate myself and that I might enjoy being homeless. I have been given no real help. All they want to do is physically stop you from ctb and they don't care how you feel or how much you suffer.
Exactly!!! You tell em you hate yourself or your life or both, and they don't give two fucks!!! Everything is your fault. You're either not trying enough or some other bullshit!!! Apparently, we choose to be like this!! They can all go to hell

I don't want to wake up my housemate so I'm trying to keep quiet. I've put the heater on in my room to try to warm up. I think this is just gonna be a waiting game. I'm so angry at myself for doing this. Wtf is wrong with me.
Dunno what the hell I'm gonna do about these cuts. I never cut my arms only my legs where no one can see why did I do that.
nothing's wrong with you. You're hurting. You're in pain. You might still have hope that they will help you somehow.
I hope you're feeling warm and at least a tiny bit comfortable.

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Thank you. I hate that I behave like this. I'm literally in so much pain and no one can see it. I must be one of the most ignored people to ever exist. My life is constant pain over and over and over again.
I've sent my therpist a message saying sorry and that I'm fine and hopefully she won't react by contacting the police. If she phones the pigs on me I will never ever trust a MH professional ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

Aug 14, 2020
Hey. It's really okay. I get it. You behave like a person in pain. I just wish that "reaching out" didn't have to involve getting you admitted.
Regarding therapists and suchlike, I don't wanna defend anyone, but it is their job. To keep you from hurting yourself.
I don't know why they don't understand it. One thing, if a person is a danger to others. But when we are not....
I'm really sorry you're in such pain. Are you feeling a bit better?

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Thank you you're very kind. I'm not panicking anymore.
My last section was very short but I left the hospital more suicidal and broken than when I went in. I'm really not sure how much more of this I can take.

• Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE and Echo81
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

Aug 14, 2020
Thank you you're very kind. I'm not panicking anymore.
My last section was very short but I left the hospital more suicidal and broken than when I went in. I'm really not sure how much more of this I can take.
I really wish I could help you. And I hate that you have to go through so much without decent support.
I wish I could say that everything's gonna be alright. But I most definitely don't know that. All I can say that I hope it will get better.
I'm glad you're not panicking!!!!

• Love
Reactions: DarkWolf and Echo81
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I wonder if I had support as a child and had been removed from my toxic family whether I would have been like this at all.
I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Hopefully nothing will come of this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

Aug 14, 2020
I wonder if I had support as a child and had been removed from my toxic family whether I would have been like this at all.
I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Hopefully nothing will come of this.
Who knows?? Maybe?......

Getting some sleep sounds great!!!
I hope so too!!
Goodnight, my friend!!!!! Sleep well!!!!

• Love
Reactions: DarkWolf and Loner