W

Worthless loser

Feb 13, 2020
There is no point in me doing anything. Everything I try ends up in failure. Why would anyone play a game that they are guaranteed to lose? What makes it even more frustrating is that I see everyone around me prospering. My life has always been a study in mediocrity and disappointment. It is senseless to keep trying when failure is inevitable. I'm so miserable and heartbroken. I'm so tired of living in despair.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Final Escape, lizinha and 2 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
You will find your feelings are echoed by many here in the SS-cave. Welcome to the forum.

Eridanos

Eridanos

Confused
Feb 24, 2020
Is there any particular thing that makes you feel this way or is just a general feeling you have towards everything?

I agree with your worldview. Everything nowadays is a competition, you have to constantly run or else you'll be left back. The only thing that is keeping me here are distractions. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you like to pursuit?

Reactions: Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I feel the exact same as Worthless loser. Guys like us want to leave this planet as quickly and as painless as possible. Literally every second feels as suffering so it is hard to have hobbies.

I am glad that I am not alone in this regard.

@Eridanos: indeed, nowadays it is a fierce ruthless competition where you have to unwillingly run constantly, have to be busy continuously, all unwanted.

To OP: we are in this together! Together with a lot of other members here :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Eridanos and (deleted member)
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I hope that even if life is impossible for you you can find compassion before it's over.

I hope you can find confidence in your own sense of right and wrong and not be overcome by the corrupt values pushed on you.

A good read: How Life Became An Endless Terrible Competition

Reactions: Final Escape and Eridanos