• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

E

Ehloco

Jul 30, 2024
I tried on two different days on the famous street. As others have reported it's gotten tighter. I didn't push. Someone offered to order for me but when I came back he had another excuse and was not very communicative. Maybe I could have offered a bribe. I don't know.

I didn't try Lima but my understanding is it's even tighter there.

I have a plane ticket to Bolivia on the 22nd next. I don't know where if I fail there. I hope that's the last stop. Maybe back to Lima? Ecuador? Is argentina an option?

I'm making a post in case someone has something recent to offer. A country a city a method. I speak fluent Spanish but I'm not that smooth idk.

I had a feeling I was a few years late to the simplicity of obtaining this bottle.

P.S if any locals can sell me at a premium let me know.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Zhendou and Red Desert
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I tried on two different days on the famous street. As others have reported it's gotten tighter. I didn't push. Someone offered to order for me but when I came back he had another excuse and was not very communicative. Maybe I could have offered a bribe. I don't know.

I didn't try Lima but my understanding is it's even tighter there.

I have a plane ticket to Bolivia on the 22nd next. I don't know where if I fail there. I hope that's the last stop. Maybe back to Lima? Ecuador? Is argentina an option?

I'm making a post in case someone has something recent to offer. A country a city a method. I speak fluent Spanish but I'm not that smooth idk.

I had a feeling I was a few years late to the simplicity of obtaining this bottle.

P.S if any locals can sell me at a premium let me know.
How many pharmacies did you go to? Someone posted recently and they went to like 20 or some obnoxiously high number lol, but they finally managed to buy it. Maybe try some pharmacies that are not on the main street? And a bribe is often an option, yes.

And please keep up posted about Bolivia etc!

Reactions: Zhendou
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
Someone recently posted here they had managed to buy it in Peru in the city called Arequipa. If you still can, try going there.

I am talking about the firt post of the following thread:

Reactions: Zhendou and Isbel88
E

Ehloco

Jul 30, 2024
How many pharmacies did you go to? Someone posted recently and they went to like 20 or some obnoxiously high number lol, but they finally managed to buy it. Maybe try some pharmacies that are not on the main street? And a bribe is often an option, yes.

And please keep up posted about Bolivia etc!
I got your DM I can't reply. If I can't find in Bolivia you'll see me post looking for other places. Otherwise you'll know.
Someone recently posted here they had managed to buy it in Peru in the city called Arequipa. If you still can, try going there.

I am talking about the firt post of the following thread:

that person is a local with access to presc notes or other methods. Arequipa might be worth a try I haven't decided. Even though I'm fluent in Spanish it doesn't help me.

Reactions: Zhendou
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I got your DM I can't reply. If I can't find in Bolivia you'll see me post looking for other places. Otherwise you'll know.
Alright good luck and let us know how it goes!

I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
It is currently difficult to get N. I have 8 bottles and am looking for a partner to do the CTB. Stores now require the vet to be present at the time of purchase.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Thats sad to hear, I hope you still manage to acquire it somewhere

H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
It is currently difficult to get N. I have 8 bottles and am looking for a partner to do the CTB. Stores now require the vet to be present at the time of purchase.

How long are you going to wait?

There's a possibly i'll come out in a month or so.

Y puedo hablar espanyol :)

have a plane ticket to Bolivia on the 22nd next. I don't know where if I fail there. I hope that's the last stop. Maybe back to Lima? Ecuador? Is argentina an option?

Lima is a big country with a lot of people and a fair few large cities, so i imagine there's a lot of other opportunities if the main few Lima/Cuzco/Arequipa are out of action

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Peru

Also please let us all know about Bolivia, i feel there's potential there as it's one of the more lawless places in South America.

Good luck.

Hi i can't reply to your message for some reason, perhaps my account is too new.

But in short... no me esparas, no puedo garantar nada, pero te contactare si lluego y todavia estas buscando

Last edited:
Reactions: Isbel88
E

Ehloco

Jul 30, 2024
Took a bus to Arequipa. The vets are in like 3 different locations. The furthest one from the main city square sold me 4 bottles. gg.

I guess the moral is anything close to the center of towns bad. Your luck may vary.

Only thing I'll say is they were the only ones I noticed that had it on display. It's pretty easy to spot once you know what the box is like. It was right up front and they had like 8 total on display.

• Love
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
Took a bus to Arequipa. The vets are in like 3 different locations. The furthest one from the main city square sold me 4 bottles. gg.

I guess the moral is anything close to the center of towns bad. Your luck may vary.

Only thing I'll say is they were the only ones I noticed that had it on display. It's pretty easy to spot once you know what the box is like. It was right up front and they had like 8 total on display.
Hey that's a relief. Glad you were able to get your hands on it, and thanks for updating us!

H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024

Good info.

Did you have to have a prescription or anything?

Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
imagine it wont be even possible to get it in South America anymore. Bad times we live in...