• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

whatever89

whatever89

Mar 3, 2020
Hi there...
First of all I'm from Argentina, sorry if my english is not the best.
So I'm planning to CTB using SN method. I already got the SN but I'm having trouble getting the antiemetics. I've already had 2 appointments with different doctors telling them I was feeling nauseous and I had migraines.
So they checked me, asked me some questions and also wanted me to go to a clinic to make further studios so I said I was about to travel for 2 weeks and I needed some prescription now. Unfortunately, the first one gave me some pills of Ranitidine/Cinitrapide and the second one a prescription for Esomeprazole.

I have my last chance tomorrow with a third doctor (I'm running out of money) so if I don't get it I'll just do it without antiemetics and hope for the best.

I need help making a better story, I'll write here all the things I remember they asked me. What would you respond to them in order to let them think that you need meto?
-How long have you been feeling this way?
-Did you vomit or just feel nausea?
-Did you vomit only food or something else?
-Are you hungry?
-Do you feel food gets stuck when you eat or do you digest it well?
-Do you feel any pain/burn?
-Do you have diarrhea?
-Where do you feel this annoyance? up from the belly button or below the belly button?
They also touched my belly in different spots and asked me if I felt any pain. I didn't know what to answer.

So what would you respond to all of that and what other things could you add to the story?

In case I fail again I'll do it without antiemetics so, is there anything OTC I could get to help me? oc it will not be as effective, but maybe there is something I can get that is better than nothing at all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: foreverbroken28, Indieblue and highlyvolatile
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
You can try tell them that you used this pills before and it worked for you, try to insist on that
In my case I told to my doctor all the Symptoms of gastric upsetand and he gave me pramin (Metoclopramide)

Reactions: Iamchickenhat, foreverbroken28, throwaway_2620 and 3 others
Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
I would suggest you to name primperan (or another meto if this is not the one you're looking for )
By saying that you were prescripted it few years ago and it worked well on you. Then describing the symptoms (nausea, headach, migraine, ...)

If by seeing two doctors you were prescribed two different medication it could mean that there is multiple options for them. So I would suggest you to mention the name of the pharmaceutical medication and also say that it worked for you by the past.

If you think it won't be enough or the doctor prescribe you something else you could say that you tried what he prescribed and it didn't work for you.

Good luck

Reactions: Iamchickenhat, foreverbroken28, throwaway_2620 and 3 others
Escape Artist

Escape Artist

Jun 3, 2019
You can try tell them that you used this pills before and it worked for you, try to insist on that
In my case I told to my doctor all the Symptoms of gastric upsetand and he gave me pramin (Metoclopramide)
Yes, this is what worked for me also.

Reactions: whatever89 and highlyvolatile
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
Tell them exactly what you want and that's the only thing that's helped you in the past. Meto. Don't just accept whatever they give you - these doctors work for YOU. You don't work for them. If they outright refuse, then don't just accept whatever they give you. Let them know they haven't helped you before you leave.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat, throwaway_2620, whatever89 and 1 other person
whatever89

whatever89

Mar 3, 2020
Great advise, I'll tell him I had the same problem a few years ago and omeprazole (which is what most doctors prescribe here apparently) didn't work and Metoclopramide did.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I would say that when I was out of meds, which had only been somewhat effective (list ones you were prescribed "in the past"), a friend gave me one of their meto and it was the only thing that had ever completely alleviated my symptoms.

Reactions: whatever89
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
First, have you tried buying it without a prescription? I'm in Spain and I went to a pharmacy and when I was buying my car sickness pills I asked about Primperan(meto) I asked if I need a prescription for it they said yes but they can sell it without a prescription if I don't use them for anything bad(they can't really know what I'm using them for) and they were even cheaper than I imagined they would be, they were cheaper than the car sickness pills that I was buying. So apparently at least some sometimes can sell them without a prescription. I didn't know about it before so I bought my Primperan meto on eBay without even trying to buy them at a pharmacy. I also, if I remember right but I can't be 100% sure about this sorry, I think I heard that Primperan meto is prescribed for nausea from chronic migraines, for when you want to vomit because of a headache that makes things like light, smells and food irritate you and makes you want to vomit.
im sorry I can't help more, I'm not educated enough so I think my advices wouldn't be very good. I wish you the best of luck, truly!!! I hope everything works out for you, love you❤️

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I tried these methods multiple times. Unfortunately the PA for the facilitate i went to looked up my history and knew exactly what i was prescribed before. So they already knew i wasn't prescribed Meto and just tried giving me something else. This is the 3rd script i have been given and none are Meto.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
I have prochleporazine (sp?) Are they any good? I hadn't really thought about antiemetics yet, cos I'm struggling to get Diazapam..

whatever89

whatever89

Mar 3, 2020
First, have you tried buying it without a prescription? I'm in Spain and I went to a pharmacy and when I was buying my car sickness pills I asked about Primperan(meto) I asked if I need a prescription for it they said yes but they can sell it without a prescription if I don't use them for anything bad(they can't really know what I'm using them for) and they were even cheaper than I imagined they would be, they were cheaper than the car sickness pills that I was buying. So apparently at least some sometimes can sell them without a prescription. I didn't know about it before so I bought my Primperan meto on eBay without even trying to buy them at a pharmacy. I also, if I remember right but I can't be 100% sure about this sorry, I think I heard that Primperan meto is prescribed for nausea from chronic migraines, for when you want to vomit because of a headache that makes things like light, smells and food irritate you and makes you want to vomit.
im sorry I can't help more, I'm not educated enough so I think my advices wouldn't be very good. I wish you the best of luck, truly!!! I hope everything works out for you, love you❤
Sounds weird, it's labeled as "venta bajo receta" (prescription only) so I don't think I can just buy it like that, but if there's no option left I'll try it. Thanks for your support <3
I tried these methods multiple times. Unfortunately the PA for the facilitate i went to looked up my history and knew exactly what i was prescribed before. So they already knew i wasn't prescribed Meto and just tried giving me something else. This is the 3rd script i have been given and none are Meto.
Sorry about that. Maybe you can say that you were prescribed that during a trip to another country.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Sorry about that. Maybe you can say that you were prescribed that during a trip to another country.

Odd to say but i think they are on to me. I was REALLY shocked they went that far to check my history. It's not like it's an OD method.. but now i feel they are just going to give me other drugs for symptoms of migraine/nausea.

• Hugs
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I found Zofran online without a prescription.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I found Zofran online without a prescription.

For me Zofran is something i have access to. Stans Guide doesn't list that as an AE, but the PPH lists it as an AE. Zofran from what i see targets a different part of the brain

This is a little snip from it
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/question-on-zofran-dosage.31499/#post-578755

also the resource page
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
For me Zofran is something i have access to. Stans Guide doesn't list that as an AE, but the PPH lists it as an AE. Zofran from what i see targets a different part of the brain

This is a little snip from it
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/question-on-zofran-dosage.31499/#post-578755

also the resource page
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/
I would be comfortable with Zofran, honestly. For me it's a better anti nausea than meto.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I would be comfortable with Zofran, honestly. For me it's a better anti nausea than meto.

I would think one key thing is you are comfortable with your choices. Wondering about side effects of a drug can really screw with your plans.

Reactions: Indieblue and AcornUnderground
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I would think one key thing is you are comfortable with your choices. Wondering about side effects of a drug can really screw with your plans.
Yes. I was put on meto long term in my 20's for a stomach issue. It messed me up FIERCE but they was regular, continued use.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, depending on your country, you can think out the stories:
1) You were prescribed Meto once before when having the same symptoms and it helped much
2) Your relative had a surgery and when you had last time such problems with vomiting, he/she gave you some tablets and that helped you much
3) Your granny had the same problem as you and was successfully using meto
4) You tried lots of other antiemetics and those caused you side effects (check the side effects on google) or were not much of a help
5) Say "I want Meto and only Meto because it helped in the past and had no side effects, I am afraid to take anything else"

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverbroken28 and Indieblue
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Yes. I was put on meto long term in my 20's for a stomach issue. It messed me up FIERCE but they was regular, continued use.

Long time use compared to a stat dose might not be the same. It's really the same for alot of drugs. You may have a one time or occasional use side effect. But when taking it for a long term the side effects can be more long term.
What i was contemplating was someone using Meto for the first time, trying to CTB with SN, And then experience a slight EPTS and maybe it doesn't go so well.

• Wow
whatever89

whatever89

Mar 3, 2020
I FUCKING GOT IT :hihi::hug::smiling:
So today I had the appointment with this 3rd doctor, I told him I had the same problem a few years ago and omeprazole didn't work but metoclopramide did solve it.
He evaluated me, told me that it didn't appear to be anything serious and told me to wait while he was going to the other room for my medication (which ended being ranitidine/cinitrapide, same as 1st doctor). While I was waiting I saw the opportunity in front of me: I took one of his prescription sheets out of the notepad and stamped it. I didn't insist on meto when he came with the medicaiton because I already had the sheet in my pocket. Then I wrote the prescription and bought it at the farmacy store, I was a little nervous but it worked. I guess this is illegal as fuck but who cares, I got it. :heh:

I'll take the SN saturday night cause I'll be home alone. I'll probably create a goodbye thread or use this one.

Thanks again for your help. :heart:

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Zeus35, FatalSystemError591, Ἡγησίας and 6 others
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Odd to say but i think they are on to me. I was REALLY shocked they went that far to check my history. It's not like it's an OD method.. but now i feel they are just going to give me other drugs for symptoms of migraine/nausea.
I think it is illegal to check patients history without consent in my country. But they can know what you are being prescribed on at the moment though. Sorry it happened ro you.

Last edited:
foreverbroken28

foreverbroken28

I've gone off the deep end.
Jul 11, 2019
This is my issue. I'm buying the SN, soon (like, tomorrow) but I'll struggle getting meto & I highly doubt I can pull off what OP did. =/

Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
This is my issue. I'm buying the SN, soon (like, tomorrow) but I'll struggle getting meto & I highly doubt I can pull off what OP did. =/

There is a spanish seller on the famous auction site, he could ship to your location. Look for primperan.

• Wow
Reactions: foreverbroken28
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I think it is illegal to check patients history without consent in my country. But they can know what you are being prescribed on at the moment though. Sorry it happened ro you.
Well when you are signing the paperwork to get checked out. They do make you sign release forms

• Hugs
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Well when you are signing the paperwork to get checked out. They do make you sign release forms
They don't do that in my country. I am sorry you had to do it :( it must have been sucks.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
They don't do that in my country. I am sorry you had to do it :( it must have been sucks.

It was embarrassing that they brought up things i didn't mention to them. Ohhh well i had to try though. Looks like 2-3 weeks to try and get it online might be the only way.

Last edited:
  • Love
foreverbroken28

foreverbroken28

I've gone off the deep end.
Jul 11, 2019
There is a spanish seller on the famous auction site, he could ship to your location. Look for primperan.

Would that get me in trouble though? I don't want any risk with LE. I'm in the states. This is making me depressed ...coz I need to get out of here this year..I was actually coming to a place of peace , ordering my SN later on.

I'll try to ask my doctor but I doubt he will prescribe me the correct meds.

• Hugs
Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
Metoclopramide is approved by FDA for sale/use in the USA so it is not illegal per se to import it. What might be illegal is the brand of metoclopramide.

The customs officers have full power to open any package coming into USA. For the most part, the person importing it should be safe in terms of legality, but if the officer finds it suspicious, the receipient/importer may be questioned.

Here is a thread which discuss about it
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/legal-trouble-with-customs-with-meto.28110/

Last edited:
whatever89

whatever89

Mar 3, 2020
I made a good bye thread asking a few questions: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-leaving-tonight.34167/

Last edited:
  • Hugs