M

matt6callis

Oct 28, 2021
Finally got my SN. I've gone sick at work, so I am not missed and told others I'm at work. It's all set. Hesitant to a degree. But I can no longer live with all my mental health and addiction issues. I think it's time to go.
I want to speak to a friend on the phone in 3 hours. I'm not going to tell them, but want to chat with them, one last time.
I just hope it doesn't fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sides, Journeytoletgo, _Seeking and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. Living can be very painful. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Depressed Cat and demuic
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
I'm also sorry you feel this bad and at the same time I really understand you. I hope everything works out the way you want

Reactions: miserableforever, Depressed Cat and demuic
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Finally got my SN. I've gone sick at work, so I am not missed and told others I'm at work. It's all set. Hesitant to a degree. But I can no longer live with all my mental health and addiction issues. I think it's time to go.
I want to speak to a friend on the phone in 3 hours. I'm not going to tell them, but want to chat with them, one last time.
I just hope it doesn't fail.
Have you read stans guide and do you have the meds that help to make it work, such as an antiemitic?

• Informative
Reactions: demuic, Lostandlooking and Depressed Cat
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
It's very sad that it had to come to this, but I perfectly understand your feelings and why you want to do it. I'm sorry that you've suffered so much. :aw:

Whatever happens, I wish you the best and hope you find peace.

M

matt6callis

Oct 28, 2021
Have you read stans guide and do you have the meds that help to make it work, such as an antiemitic?
I don't have access to those.
Got the antacid though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I don't have access to those.
Got the antacid though.
You may want to consider reading STans guide and waiting until you have more of the meds, people who rush ahead without having most of the meds usually throw up and don't ctb, and sometimes they get an involuntary hospital stay.
There are over the counter antiemitics such as Meclizine available- the prescription ones are better, but they are better than nothing.

Reactions: Sides, Nobuses and demuic
Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
You may want to consider reading STans guide and waiting until you have more of the meds, people who rush ahead without having most of the meds usually throw up and don't ctb, and sometimes they get an involuntary hospital stay.
There are over the counter antiemitics such as Meclizine available- the prescription ones are better, but they are better than nothing.
Isn't that why it's necessary to have a second glass? I thought drinking a second one after throwing up, whether one has taken all the suggested meds or not, still has a high chance of being effective.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Can you please link where you've found that those who throw up and have not taken all the suggested meds usually don't ctb? I thought drinking a second glass after throwing up, whether one has taken all the suggested meds or not, still has a high chance of being effective.
This is just based on many posts on this site- when people throw up they almost never drink a second glass because their mouth and throat are all filled with traces of vomit and it's alsmot imposssible to get yourself to drink something when it is like this- even drinking a lot of water won't get rid of it, and the water will lead to a lot more vomiting. I don't have enough time to search for all of those threads, it could take hours, but they are on this site somewhere, most likely in the archives.