• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sterp

sterp

Aug 24, 2021
I had a medium sized meal consisting of rice and steak 7 hours ago, (i didn't want to upset my parents by turning down food that they've put alot of effort into), will i still be okay to drink SN in an hour or two or should i wait for another day. Also is it okay to use bottled water? all the guides say tap water but i don't see a difference.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, deadverysoon, demuic and 6 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i think it will be okay.
peace whatever you choose to do !
Also is it okay to use bottled water? all the guides say tap water but i don't see a difference.
about this i too don't see a difference but maybe someone else who knows more can help

Last edited:
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, deadverysoon and demuic
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
your parents might be ever so slightly more upset when they stumble upon your dead corpse than if you were to refuse the steak tbh, but.. it's ok, some people don't even recommend fasting past 6-8 hours. they say to use tap water because bottled might have minerals/electrolytes, you're probably ok if you use a cheap ass brand.

sterp

sterp

Aug 24, 2021
your parents might be ever so slightly more upset when they stumble upon your dead corpse than if you were to refuse the steak tbh, but.. it's ok, some people don't even recommend fasting past 6-8 hours. they say to use tap water because bottled might have minerals/electrolytes, you're probably ok if you use a cheap ass brand.
yeah, i just drank it and it tasted like shit, saltier than the ocean.im making alot of saliva in my mouth and i need to keep spitting it out
i used a bit of jager to swash my mouth with after i drank it i hope that doesnt affect it too bad
tachycardias setting in
i feel nauseas ajd dizzy. i giuess im cathing the buss gus=y

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: tryingtoescape, logan, archipelago and 14 others
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
yeah, i just drank it and it tasted like shit, saltier than the ocean.im making alot of saliva in my mouth and i need to keep spitting it out
i used a bit of jager to swash my mouth with after i drank it i hope that doesnt affect it too bad
tachycardias setting in

sorry i shouldve been a little more serious knowing what you're about to do. well, safe travels friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadverysoon
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
peace♡

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and mentalhealthfighter
Phosphophyllite

Phosphophyllite

Aug 8, 2021
tachycardias setting in
I'm sorry. I hope you found peace.

Reactions: realtime and mentalhealthfighter
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
❤️

Reactions: realtime and mentalhealthfighter
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter