Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I don't interact with anyone now, besides my father. Even though I've gone basically radio-silent for the past 5 months, no one's even bothered to reach out to me, or even see how I'm doing. I haven't even left my room besides to use the bathroom and shower, so it's not like anyone's seen me anywhere either. This site is still the closest thing I use to social media on the regular, so I don't even have internet friends. To be honest, I don't even want to leave my house now- if no one's even noticed I'm missing, there's no point. I kind of wish that when I actually die I could haunt them so they'll be forced to remember me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, Saed, Busdriver and 2 others
Noxy

Noxy

No lives matter
Feb 28, 2020
Hello Ardesevent,

I think I've been in a situation similar to yours in my early years of teenagehood, so I'd like to give you my piece of advice, based on how I got out of my bubble and eventually found some real and caring friends to be with.

Trust me when I say that I really do know that this is way easier said than done, but the only way of getting out of this state of mind of yours is by getting out of your comfort zone. Try joining a course in a gym, a voluntary association, a music school, a sports team, or something of this kind.
I really know this sounds and is very hard, but it's just the fear of change that blocks people, as soon as something becomes ordinary (and it really doesn't take more than 3 o 4 repetitions in my opinion) you get to literally enjoy anything, without fearing anything.
What I'm saying is you should try and get into a group of people sharing something in common whom, for a reason or another, have to spend some time together, and consequently with you, as you're now a part of their group.
You'll find yourself in a group of people who already know and like each other, so there will be no need to be the conversation starter, you can just follow their talks and jump in whenever you have something relevant to say.
Keep attending these "meetings", keep trying to tell people what you have to say whenever you feel comfortable doing so, and you'll find out that small talk after small talk you can really meet some genuine and caring people.

I'm wishing you all the best, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to hit me up,
take care.

Reactions: KLUF