Lestat_201

Lestat_201

Aug 5, 2024
Today i've talked to the Psychologist of the University, because i've asked for help and we had a chat, she told me that my situation is more serious and she suggested me that is better for me to go on Therapy, on a specific center. But now i don't know what to do, i'm terrified and i'm not anymore sure to want to do it, i hasked for help to them that's why she suggested me this solution, but now i'm not sure anymore that i want to do it.
she suggested me to say it to someone i trust, to don't face it alone, to talk about this to someone, someone who can be by my side, but i'm terrified to say it to anyone, i don't have friends and the only ppl i talk to are part of my family and i don't trust them. how can i say this to one of them if i don't trust them?
The Psychologist sent me the contant of some Mental healt center, but i still didn't contact them because i'm scared and i'm not sure i want to do it anymore.
What i should do? Should i contact them? Should i ask for help to them? Should i really start this therapy?
i don't want that my parents knows about it, i don't want that some ppl knows about it. i'm not confortable doing this, especcially not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tac0Johnz and landslide2
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Today i've talked to the Psychologist of the University, because i've asked for help and we had a chat, she told me that my situation is more serious and she suggested me that is better for me to go on Therapy, on a specific center. But now i don't know what to do, i'm terrified and i'm not anymore sure to want to do it, i hasked for help to them that's why she suggested me this solution, but now i'm not sure anymore that i want to do it.
she suggested me to say it to someone i trust, to don't face it alone, to talk about this to someone, someone who can be by my side, but i'm terrified to say it to anyone, i don't have friends and the only ppl i talk to are part of my family and i don't trust them. how can i say this to one of them if i don't trust them?
The Psychologist sent me the contant of some Mental healt center, but i still didn't contact them because i'm scared and i'm not sure i want to do it anymore.
What i should do? Should i contact them? Should i ask for help to them? Should i really start this therapy?
i don't want that my parents knows about it, i don't want that some ppl knows about it. i'm not confortable doing this, especcially not alone.
It's scary to seek help. Trying to trust people is terrifying. Only you can decide if it's worth the risk for you. I hope what ever decision you make you find happiness and contentment.

• Love
Reactions: Mateira
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
The therapy provided should be confidential, I don't see why your parents need to know about it. I understand why it might worry you but maybe start the therapy and see how it goes. Building trust can take some time and its natural to feel worry. You can be careful about how much you want to share until you feel more comfortable with it.

• Love
Reactions: Tac0Johnz and Lestat_201
S

sneab

May 10, 2024
The elusive "someone" we are all supposed to just find. Always loved this response. I know we are no one's responsibility but the fake show of concern has always annoyed me. Like everyone makes some big show about how serious this topic is, but when the rubber meets the road all anyone ever wants to do is just pump the brakes and avoid it all together.