Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Therapies always gave me the vibe of a toxic parent, i felt like those old nasty men wants to groom me, they always bullshit bullshit like "it's forbidden in islam to suicide" "it get's better" "allah is most merciful" "this is just a test" "try sport it will help you" i never trusted those old men, i would never feel comfort towards them, i didn't even told them expect few that i don't believe in islam due to how much i distrust my society and people in my country, they always seems like someone who wants to eat me alive

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Therapy is just a scam anyway, to me it certainly sounds like something best avoided, therapy only exists as a way to profit from people's suffering.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
A

aabavaga

Jun 16, 2023
Oh man, absolutely. Therapy is scam. My recent happiest memory are my interactions with a specific therapist, I actually thought it was working, like I was getting somewhere and figuring stuff out. Guess what, the therapist gets fired. This is literally what has been happening my whole life. Losing good people. Don't know anymore, thinking of CBT...

Sorry for getting offtopic there, but religious therapists are actually not therapists. They are fucking morons, you wont get any help there, and if you insult their religon they will have you reported and likely jailed/killed. If you can, you should go to some other country, very dramatic overreaction but I feel like in the long run this might the best choice u can make, not just because of therapy but a will to live

Reactions: Sweet Tart
alurem

alurem

Remilia Alucard, Magical Girl
Jun 14, 2023
i've never had a therapist before, and i might get one soon, but i'm not excited for it. a lot of people i've talk to before made me feel the same way. instead of acknowledging my thoughts, they try and come up with lazy half-assed ways to make me feel "better", i told my friend that i was gonna try and CTB and he just said "please don't" and "life gets better", as if i haven't heard it before.

SmoolPepe

SmoolPepe

May 30, 2023
It may have started as something created out of good will, though I doubt even that is true, but it definitely evolved into ... whatever its current iteration is.
Something akin to suicide helplines, which is just another way to deflect and redirect people you dont care about to, while feeling like you did something good to help that person. Seems everything and anything a person might go through can be solved via therapy, everyone loves blurting it out. Its become the go to solution to everything.
Feeling sad? Therapy. Had a weird dream? Therapy. You hurt your foot while having a thought? Therapy, clearly. You ate something while feeling a certain way? Absolutely therapy. Your work is consuming 20 hours out of your day and for some inexplicable reason you feel tired and exhausted? Yep, therapy is the answer.
On your way home, you noticed the bus station had people standing still and waiting something? Just... therapy.
Your partner is doing something thats bothering you but is unaware of it because you never told them that? Omg, therapy.
Today will pass and it will become yesterday against your will? T H E R A P Y.