• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Its now or Never I need help it's not a petty fukin thread I have the tools via hanging but I just can't feel it tonight! Any other night I am so into just hanging myself but I can't! Its either I hang or I am going into the river tonight. FFS why does this shit happen to you! You build and build till your alone and that day you can't feel it! When Ur fukin alone! Its like something is holding you back I don't know the fuck! But 35 years battling this shit I want out of here an I want it now! Simple as that! I am fed up guys. Love from Ireland XX an ps I'm well before that so called sentence (maybe it's not your time) ha my ship has already sailed it just forgot a bit of line!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BetterInthanOut, Deleted member 18655 and Evermore
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Welcome to the club... :)

Can't fucking do it. Just can't. If we only had other easier means.

• Hugs
Reactions: Irishsteve88 and Evermore
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Like when your alone that anxiety too leave isn't there it's a pain in the ass! Sorry for the pun

dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
No need to rush yourself, if you aren't ready you aren't ready. Death isn't gonna run away

I get the frustration tho, im the same way

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What does ITS mean?