ForWhatPurpose

ForWhatPurpose

Girls like me don't get to exist
Jun 26, 2024
I've spent a decent amount of time on this earth. I did all the things I was supposed to do but still, I wake up every day more depressed than the last like none of them mattered. Meds don't help, my partner abused me, failed transition, and, to cap it off, a firing so devastating it practically ruined my career. I'm just finally out of things to focus on and ways to cope. I don't have a timeline so much as I have trigger conditions my last few boundaries before me and ctb. Luckily, getting what I need shouldn't be too hard. I'm thinking of probably getting a nice Airbnb somewhere. That way, I won't be saved. I just wish any of the effort till now meant anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, AvwJ, hellworldprincess and 4 others
hellworldprincess

hellworldprincess

Jun 29, 2024
It's always especially sad to see another trans person become part of a statistic. I'm sorry you had to go through all the things you mentioned and I hope you find your peace.
If peace only comes in death, I wish you an easy, painless night night and hope that you allow yourself to have some good moments before you go.

• Love
Reactions: ForWhatPurpose
ForWhatPurpose

ForWhatPurpose

Girls like me don't get to exist
Jun 26, 2024
I'm trying to find good moments, but after years, it's just not enough to tip the scales. I'm just tired of trying at this point. I just keep sliding back after only barely pulling myself out. This won't be my first attempt. I'm going to do my best to make sure it's my last.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds