FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's such a cruel disgusting world where humans are denied the options of methods as peaceful as Nembutal, to me it sounds so beautiful being able to peacefully pass away and fall into an eternal sleep without suffering during the dying process.

It really would prevent so much unnecessary torture if N was legalised, being able to pass away in peace should be a basic human right and it's tragic that it's not. As humans all that is inevitable is to suffer, decay from age and lose everything. We are all destined to die anyway so we deserve to be able to take control over our inevitable fate in peace, I don't understand those who wouldn't want N to be an option, do these people really want to experience slow, painful deaths, it's really irrational wanting to be tortured by old age, being able to die peacefully at a time of our own choosing certainly sounds like the best way to die to me.

But I just think the problem is that other people wish to make us prisoners to this existence and slaves to suffering, it truly is horrible how people are expected to just stay here against their wishes, forcing people to suffer and leaving them with no choice but to resort to painful and risky methods is extreme cruelty. Existing is a punishment and I despise how suicide is becoming more and more difficult as time goes on, we need N legalised.

• Love
Reactions: Why Me?, counting-out-time, BlindsClosed and 28 others
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
I thought N was available back in 2020, when you joined?!

D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Yes these people want to stop anyone from committing suicide. I would have already drunk N, because unlike SN, I'm not afraid of it at all.

I think many here are in a bad financial situation or come from countries where the price called for N was unaffordable.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
my life been a living misery far better to of never existed at all we nothing but a bunch of slaves from birth to death

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Dead Meat, endofafoxtwo and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
It's such a cruel disgusting world where humans are denied the options of methods as peaceful as Nembutal, to me it sounds so beautiful being able to peacefully pass away and fall into an eternal sleep without suffering during the dying process.

It really would prevent so much unnecessary torture if N was legalised, being able to pass away in peace should be a basic human right and it's tragic that it's not. As humans all that is inevitable is to suffer, decay from age and lose everything. We are all destined to die anyway so we deserve to be able to take control over our inevitable fate in peace, I don't understand those who wouldn't want N to be an option, do these people really want to experience slow, painful deaths, it's really irrational wanting to be tortured by old age, being able to die peacefully at a time of our own choosing certainly sounds like the best way to die to me.

But I just think the problem is that other people wish to make us prisoners to this existence and slaves to suffering, it truly is horrible how people are expected to just stay here against their wishes, forcing people to suffer and leaving them with no choice but to resort to painful and risky methods is extreme cruelty. Existing is a punishment and I despise how suicide is becoming more and more difficult as time goes on, we need N legalised.
It seems to me that you are idealizing nembutal (pentobarbital), because it is only one of the medicines that must be used together with others when performing euthanasia in countries like Spain (and only as an oral administration ).

Really the cocktail of drugs that must be taken for legal assisted suicide (and that guarantees death 95%, not 100%) makes it hard to think that you can die with Nembutal alone.

In fact, the Spanish Ministry of Health makes it very clear in a public document. Even if it is in Spanish, you will see from page 30 (and especially on pages 45 to 50) that it is not simply to access and take Nembutal:

I have a phobia of chemistry and taking drugs for CTB will never be an option for me. I would say that you have to stop idealizing Nembutal for once and explain things as they are, that's all.

//

Em sembla que estás idealitzant el nembutal (pentobarbital), doncs es només un dels medicaments que s'han d'usar en conjunt amb d'altres a l'hora de fer l'eutanàsia a països com Espanya (i només com a administració oral).

Realment el coctel de fàrmacs que s'han de prendre per al suicidi assistit legal (y que garantitza la mort al 95%, no al 100%) fa difícil pensar que et puguis morir només amb Nembutal.

De fet el Ministeri de Sanitat Espanyol ho deixa molt clar en un document públic. Encara que estigui en castellà, podràs veure a partir de la pàgina 30 (i sobretot a les pàgines 45 a 50) que no és simplement accedir i prendre el Nembutal:

Jo es que tinc fóbia a la química i la presa de fàrmacs per a la realització del CTB no serà mai una opció per a mi. Diría que s'ha de deixar d'idealitzar el Nembutal d'una vegada i explicar les coses com son, només això.

Last edited:
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It is terrible that we are denied peaceful options to suicide. We shouldn't be forced to stay here for decades because of horrifically selfish people who have deluded themselves into abusing others. Suicide is of course a human right and it's very easy to see why that's the case. Unfortunately, it's not recognised. Suicidal people are hunted and persecuted like animals as well by a small group of very hateful people. The motives for people restricting methods vary, but they all come down to narcissism, delusion, or greed. I hope that you find the peace you have been long owed, @FuneralCry.

Reactions: Why Me?, bigdog, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
There is only so much reiteration one can take.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021

It was still not a guarantee that it would arrive and cost ~1k.. not everyone could immediately afford it and find a way to order an illegal substance.

Really the cocktail of drugs that must be taken for legal assisted suicide (and that guarantees death 95%, not 100%) makes it hard to think that you can die with Nembutal alone.

It's the best and most peaceful method you can get, some members here got lucky too.

From dignitas.ch
After taking an anti-emetic, the member may ingest a fatal dose of Sodium Pentobarbital (NaP), usually 15 grams. This is normally administered in a glass of water, approximately one decilitre.

Pentobarbital of Sodium – also called Sodium Pentobarbital or Natrium-Pentobarbital (NaP) – is an approved sleeping and narcosis drug. As it is alkaline and does not taste pleasant, something sugary may be drunk or eaten immediately afterwards.

Interview with Dignitas board member

Can it go wrong?

"An important point is pentobarbital is not a poison… it's a sleeping medication, which means that someone, say a Parkinson's patient, is shaking the glass and just taking a little nip, what will happen is that the person will fall asleep – perhaps for six, seven hours, wake up again and then recover fully. We've had that at Dignitas. It's a self-administering problem. The person in Switzerland has to self-administer it."

It seems to me that you are idealizing nembutal (pentobarbital), because it is only one of the medicines that must be used together with others when performing euthanasia in countries like Spain (and only as an oral administration ).

Even if it is in Spanish, you will see from page 30 (and especially on pages 45 to 50) that it is not simply to access and take Nembutal:
I looked at oral administration section: the usual anti-emetics, benzos to assist (same as recommended with SN) and it states clearly that it's Nembutal that induces the coma: "El segundo paso es la toma de un medicamento inductor del coma que contenga
pentobarbital: solución oral de pentobarbital 15g en 100ml"

I understood this with just a bit of Portuguese language skills, so why are you as a native Spanish speaker spreading this misinformation?

There is only so much reiteration one can take.
Mean. It's a venting post. We wake up and struggle with the same things until we make that step. Ignore the user if you're that bothered.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: uniqueusername39, heavyeyes, Nullm and 1 other person
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
It was still not a guarantee that it would arrive and cost ~1k.. not everyone could immediately afford it and find a way to order an illegal substance.

It's the best and most peaceful method you can get, some members here got lucky too.

From dignitas.ch
After taking an anti-emetic, the member may ingest a fatal dose of Sodium Pentobarbital (NaP), usually 15 grams. This is normally administered in a glass of water, approximately one decilitre.

Pentobarbital of Sodium – also called Sodium Pentobarbital or Natrium-Pentobarbital (NaP) – is an approved sleeping and narcosis drug. As it is alkaline and does not taste pleasant, something sugary may be drunk or eaten immediately afterwards.

Interview with Dignitas board member

Can it go wrong?

"An important point is pentobarbital is not a poison… it's a sleeping medication, which means that someone, say a Parkinson's patient, is shaking the glass and just taking a little nip, what will happen is that the person will fall asleep – perhaps for six, seven hours, wake up again and then recover fully. We've had that at Dignitas. It's a self-administering problem. The person in Switzerland has to self-administer it."

I looked at oral administration section: the usual anti-emetics, benzos to assist (same as recommended with SN) and it states clearly that it's Nembutal that induces the coma: "El segundo paso es la toma de un medicamento inductor del coma que contenga
pentobarbital: solución oral de pentobarbital 15g en 100ml"

I understood this with just a bit of Portuguese language skills, so why are you as a native Spanish speaker spreading this misinformation?

Mean. It's a venting post. We wake up and struggle with the same things until we make that step. Ignore the user if you're that bothered.
I was not talking or referring to this post. I was referring to the doctors that reiterate things to me.

LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
It was a very expensive and risky purchase.. many people did not receive it and lost £100's ..

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
It's very frustrating to see the resources people rely on the most to ctb now starting to become 100 times harder to get your hands on. Nobody should be harassed and questioned to the point of a panic attack all because they wanted to ctb peacefully without massive injuries or brain damage . This is sad risky method are dangerous and they will become the norm im afraid if pro -lifers keep interfering with our human right to ctb .

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, bluebird16, depressedlover and 4 others
Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
It's also relatively easy to acquire heroin, another easy and painless method which is how i plan to go out, i had ordered 7 grams before, the average lethal dose being 200 mg, it cost me 300 bucks which most people in the west with a job would have, and it's a lot easier than you think to acquire, all you need to do is follow a guide called the Darknet Bible that's available on tor.taxi, It takes a weekend to finish, and you're good to order. Inject it for maximum efficiency, tho you could sniff it, make sure to do it in a vein tho, otherwise it won't work, you can find needles online legally.
I'm only here now because my mother intercepted the package and threw it away, so I'm going to move out and order some again.
Now some people are going to complain it's illegal but nembutal is also illegal, except you can find heroin everywhere on the dark web unlike Nembutal which makes it a good option, and i don't think the legal barrier is that big of a threshold to cross if you really want to die.
With 7 grams as long as you are not found, dying is almost guaranteed, there is very very little chance to survive such a strong dose taken IV.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, depressedlover and The Tablet
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I don't think that's comparable to just drinking some liquid. You can't be sure of the dose, what's in it, if you administer it correctly, preparation, sticking yourself with needles, the effect on you, emts being prepared for this. Good luck to you, but FC is right.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
N was available i think for like 2 years and in August that's when the seller withdrew. I think N is easier to take and doesn't need as much preparation as SN, but them are somewhat similar, although N sounds more interesting, it's like the potion💫

Reactions: Red Desert
H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
I think N would be the only way I would ctb.

L

lostNaloneNS

Apr 21, 2023
I always wondered how you can get something like heroin. Seems like with how many accidental overdoses there are, should be a relatively easy way to go…

I wish it wasn't so hard to find what you need… Like SN is legal, but a bitch to find… :(

The Tablet

The Tablet

drawing myself to death ❀
Jul 8, 2021
It's also relatively easy to acquire heroin, another easy and painless method which is how i plan to go out, i had ordered 7 grams before, the average lethal dose being 200 mg, it cost me 300 bucks which most people in the west with a job would have, and it's a lot easier than you think to acquire, all you need to do is follow a guide called the Darknet Bible that's available on tor.taxi, It takes a weekend to finish, and you're good to order. Inject it for maximum efficiency, tho you could sniff it, make sure to do it in a vein tho, otherwise it won't work, you can find needles online legally.
I'm only here now because my mother intercepted the package and threw it away, so I'm going to move out and order some again.
Now some people are going to complain it's illegal but nembutal is also illegal, except you can find heroin everywhere on the dark web unlike Nembutal which makes it a good option, and i don't think the legal barrier is that big of a threshold to cross if you really want to die.
With 7 grams as long as you are not found, dying is almost guaranteed, there is very very little chance to survive such a strong dose taken IV.
thank you for this info, and for providing an exact website name! :0

(i've always found it enragingly odd how N is actually impossible to order from onionland.....)

• Love
Reactions: Librarian
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I would take N right now of I had it. It is the was they euthanize. Certainly better than sn. The only drawback I've heard is the taste. Fsr less bs than sn prep and meds

Reactions: LateForTheBus
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
It was not my intention to misinform, sometimes I misunderstand the things I read, it happens to me often, that's all. In my case, suffering from a simple blood test or any medical test, the method described in the document is a pure nightmare (what I thought I understood).. I just wanted to express this.

I apologize for misinterpreting the document and spreading it.

//

No era pas la meva intenció desinformar, de vegades entenc malament les coses que llegeixo, em passa sovint, només això. En el meu cas, que pateixo per un simple anàlisi de sang o qualsevol prova médica, el métode que es descriu al document és un pur malson (el que em va semblar entendre).. només volia expressar això.

Em disculpo per haver malinterpretat el document i haver-ho difós.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm guessing N is what they use in assisted suicide clinics- so- it's not that it isn't available- it's that you need to fit a very specific criteria to get it.

I absolutely do agree that assisted suicide should be available globally and ideally- it should be available to mentally capable adults (with certain checks in place.)

I also TOTALLY understand the frustration of not being able to obtain it individually- legally. The practicalities are difficult though. If it became legal to sell and purchase- HOW would those retailers decide who it was ok to sell to? I get the impression that you would prefer no gatekeeping at all. In which case- there would undoubtably be minors CTB without the knowledge of their parents. We know from history that this is the agegroup the press mostly gives a shit about. Imagine the stink the parents would kick up if their child had purchased the substance legally?!!

As a theory- I agree wth you. It's just the implementation that I think would be difficult. I think if it was legalised- N would need to be strictly regulated in order to avoid impulsive deaths and deaths in minors- which would likely create multiple law suits and rapidly reverse the law.

Regular retailers likely aren't in a position to assess someone's mental capacity. To me- at any rate, it seems like N is something that would need to be administered in a clinical setting- or- at least be supervised in someone's home. That would be ideal all round. They would be there if anything went wrong with the procedure. Families would be aware (hopefully) and support the decision. Plus- the body would be removed immediately- no one would have to be traumatized finding it and a police investigation wouldn't be necessary.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Is it true that if someone sells N that instead of just getting charged with selling drugs but also with assisting suicide?
Cause that could explain why no one sells this on darknet marketplaces.

QueenOfSpades

QueenOfSpades

in love with geese ♥
Mar 23, 2022
I'll take the amitriptyline cocktail when my time has come. It's described as peaceful in the PP Handbook and I even know an online pharmacy where I can get the ingredients (I order zopiclone from there now and then). My life has been so much easier since I know there's a realistic way out. Don't place your hopes on N, it'll never be available in the near future.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
couldnt have said it any better
someone just posted that they managed to get N from mexico still. its getting harder and harder to obtain there though by the day

N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
10 years from now all drugs that aren't Flintstones vitamins will probably be banned and you'll get them from govt.controlled vending machines...

Gotta keep the taxpayers alive...gotta use fear of starving and homelessness to keep the wheel turning...

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and pthnrdnojvsc
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I guess that's why I put my faith in a firearm. Sure, there are risks, but that's true with any method. Plus, they're making access to guns more difficult. Because... you know... they have to 'save' you. The human is very sinister and misguided, in that, it wants control over EVERYTHING. Even when you die.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

anonaon

Student
Feb 26, 2023
IG is the next best alternative N. It's quick, painless, and lethal but slightly expensive.

• Informative
Reactions: Red Desert
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
The reality is, they don't want suicidal people to leave with dignity. They want us to leave with disgrace and use brutal methods, then they can pretend that they gave a fuck about us.

Every person deserves a right to a peaceful and dignified death.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, uniqueusername39, bluebird16 and 3 others
Lamentice

Lamentice

Sayonara
Mar 27, 2023
They don't want us to leave because they can't be at the top if we're not at the bottom. This world is filled with many more sadists than non-sadists..

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'll take the amitriptyline cocktail when my time has come. It's described as peaceful in the PP Handbook and I even know an online pharmacy where I can get the ingredients (I order zopiclone from there now and then). My life has been so much easier since I know there's a realistic way out. Don't place your hopes on N, it'll never be available in the near future.
Hi can you explain this method?