• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so harmful how suicide isn't straightforward, the fact that there isn't the option to just easily die in peace that is avaliable to all truly does cause immense harm, it's so incredibly horrific how humans deny others an eternal escape from an existence that is nothing but meaningless suffering.

Suicide needs to be straightforward and accessible as after all nobody consented to existing in this hellish reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, we never asked for any of this so we should be able to escape at any time. Without the option to die in peace existence truly is just imprisonment and enslavement and I find it really sadistic how many humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape.

Suicide needs to be accessible as after all existence really is the most hellish and harmful abomination with ceasing to exist being the one relief from it, to exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering to unlimited amounts will always be something I'd prefer to avoid no matter what, in fact existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm.

It's so harmful to be enslaved in a decaying flesh prison that can potenially torture one immensely all while they are destined for nothing but to deteriorate and be tortured by old age. Suicide is suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering, it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long and suffer so unbearably yet not die. Human existence truly is the most futile and torturous burden that I never would have chosen, for me death truly is the only comfort and relief, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: persef, Alexei_Kirillov, CTB Dream and 3 others
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I wish I could just will myself to die. No harmful consequences of a failed attempt. Only success. That would be the most straightforward to me. But I guess I live in a fantasy world because that hasn't happened yet.

Assisted suicide would be the next best thing. I wish it was more widespread, easier to access and accepted. But I guess once again I'm not living in current reality. Hopefully someday it will be. I'll probably already be gone by then though by another, less desirable, method. I hope I'm gone sooner rather than later anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ya rly harm me want end no have any frc stay frc pain sffr injury damage no end, rly awfl human species awfl bio body