T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
It's so painful. I don't want to live in this life anymore. The pain is too much. TOO MUCH. I can't do this anymore. I can't.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Under The Graveyard, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, finalexit and 11 others
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I feel you my friend. A couple months ago I never believed in CTB. But after a series of unfortunate events - my decline in cognition and sleep - I am glad that there is a way out for people.
It's ashamed that we can't voluntarily give ourselves into a euthanasia. Perhaps harvest some of the organs for those in need. Instead we must ctb to relieve ourselves in pain.

Reactions: Thingsneverchange
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I feel your pain, normal people have no idea how debilitating and painful it is to live life with depression.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind, Journeytoletgo, Thingsneverchange and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
You're not alone in this. Existence is just the most painful thing imaginable.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Gaybonez, Misery99 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. Life is just so unnecessary, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we forced to live. I wish I was never born. I am extremely tired of living and I understand it is awful when you cannot take anymore. It hurts to be alive. All I want is to be nothing. If only there was a way to fall asleep and never wake again.

Reactions: Brokensaddle, Gaybonez, dyingalone123 and 1 other person
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. Life is just so unnecessary, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we forced to live. I wish I was never born. I am extremely tired of living and I understand it is awful when you cannot take anymore. It hurts to be alive. All I want is to be nothing. If only there was a way to fall asleep and never wake again.
I'm sorry.
You're not alone in this. Existence is just the most painful thing imaginable.
There's beauty in everything if you look for it.

E

Eol21

Aug 22, 2021
I wish people could feel the pain. So many times I feel like would have put a bullet in my head. I wonder if there's any science behind it all... How the mental anguish messes with your bodies abilities.

Reactions: Thingsneverchange