FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really insulting and it disgusts me how people do this, there's nothing beautiful about having the ability to exist as a conscious being who is capable of suffering to the most extreme amounts. Existence truly is the most hellish imposition that was so cruelly forced on us by selfish pro-natalists, it's so horrific how they force life here even know existence truly does cause nothing but harm, only eternal nothingness is beautiful to me, there's no beauty in existing and no matter what I'd prefer to not exist.

Existing truly is just meaningless suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just wish to be permanently unconscious, existence itself is the true problem and it's so tragic how life even exists at all to me.
I wish I could have the option to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep but what would be truly ideal is to have the option to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.

The amount of suffering in this hellish reality truly is beyond comprehension, there's no beauty in how existing beings are tormented every second just to die in agony, it's so disturbing how one can potentially suffer so much yet not die. Existence truly is an abomination, ceasing to exist is preferable to being enslaved in this undesirable, harmful existence for decades on end just to be tortured by old age and die anyway.

Reactions: _Minsk, Fall_Apart, iloverachel and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life is as beautiful as horse manure
It is a hellish prison

Reactions: _Minsk and myusername890
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I get this.I am a burden to my mother and she was forced to have me.She was trapped.There isn't a day I wish she didn't abort me.I would have saved her decades worth of pure hell.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
There's nothing inherently "insulting" about someone labelling life as beautiful. How we view life is subjective at the end of day. If someone finds life to be beautiful then I honestly feel happy for them. The issue isn't that some people view life as beautiful, the issue is that some people feel the need to push that view onto others. It's an issue of respecting one's opinion. This issue also ends up extending to rights too, with people's opinions on rtd seemingly being dictated on their views on life, rather than it being based on the rights' and bodily autonomy of others. I could care less if someone views life as beautiful. It's when they use this view to justify taking away other people's right to die on their own terms where the problem lies.

Reactions: Tesha, divinemistress36 and todiefor