>getting so close to asking her out
>watch a movie with her in vc
>after movie night im so happy then before
>talking with brother about it
>he clicks on one of her close friends profile
>he has her name with a heart
>brother asked him why he had that
>says thats his gf
have not stopped crying ever since i know it is dumb especially for someone online but she was the one bros i never had any luck with any women irl but this was the closest i had to love in my life and the first time i smiled in a while this might be the straw that broke the camels back i had other shit in my life going on she was the only one keeping me hinged. i also have not tooken my ssris meds.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll, whywere and Dead Meat
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
although i'm a bit confused as to what happened, heartache is a terrible thing to go through. that really sucks.

Reactions: Un- and adventurer
b0rn2d1e

b0rn2d1e

Dec 21, 2021
although i'm a bit confused as to what happened, heartache is a terrible thing to go through. that really sucks.
yea it does suck sorry if it didnt make sense i was typing so fast just a long day

• Hugs
Reactions: keitaro and Dead Meat
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
>be me
>meet girl online
>same state as me and near by
>get to know each other alot
>same intrest as me likes the same music and games etc
>getting so close to asking her out
>watch a movie with her in vc
>after movie night im so happy then before
>talking with brother about it
>he clicks on one of her close friends profile
>he has her name with a heart
>brother asked him why he had that
>says thats his gf
have not stopped crying ever since i know it is dumb especially for someone online but she was the one bros i never had any luck with any women irl but this was the closest i had to love in my life and the first time i smiled in a while this might be the straw that broke the camels back i had other shit in my life going on she was the only one keeping me hinged. i also have not tooken my ssris meds.
That sucks. My boyfriend has been cybering with his ex wife. We broke up after I lost my shit on him. It hurts and its not dumb to love someone online. Love is love.

b0rn2d1e

b0rn2d1e

Dec 21, 2021
That sucks. My boyfriend has been cybering with his ex wife. We broke up after I lost my shit on him. It hurts and its not dumb to love someone online. Love is love.
that mustve hurt im sorry for that i hope you can soon come to peace with it and move on my best of luck to you friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that people really can be so disappointing. I'm sorry that you are in this painful situation, this life is just so unfair and it seems as though there is no escape from misery. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: b0rn2d1e and Suicidebydeath