• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
When I joined SaSu about 2 months ago, my plan was to collect everything I needed to ctb towards the end of the year because I had things I needed to check off my bucket list, but I haven't been able to get out of bed lately and I got some news that would interfere with my planned ctb at the end of the year so I had to move up the date to July 27th.

The sucky part about all this is that I couldn't even tell my friend here on SaSu because she is dealing with her own problems, and I am letting her down because I had promised we would partner if it ever came down to it but I am deeply terrified that if one of us were to survive the attempt, they would be in major trouble with the police, and they might call 911 and save the other. So as much as I wanted to, partnering seems dangerous especially with my decreased mental energy.

Anyways that's how much of a horrible person I am, even in my death I am letting down someone I care about and who I have shared this last part of the journey with, I hope she forgives me but if she doesn't, I will understand. I hope there will at least be one person to wish me a safe journey on my final goodbye thread on 7/27, I will try to update the thread after I take sn.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, wheezle42, YosemiteGrrl and 1 other person

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I wish you well and hope you find peace. Let us know when you're going so we can give you more love.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller12724 and YosemiteGrrl