luna666

luna666

IBS/Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Apr 24, 2019
Hey everyone!

There's something I want to say because of some threads I've been reading here:

It's okay to be scared to live and want to die.
it's okay to be scared to die and still think about it.
it's okay to care about who will be mourning your death (suicide doesn't make you heartless).
it's okay to feel bad about being found dead by someone (that's why you can put warnings on your door so someone can call a trained person to handle the situation).
it's okay to want to die even if you are surrounded by good things (depression is global and universal, anyone can have).
it's okay to want to live even if you're surrounded by bad things (some people can find a sparkle even in the dark).
it's okay to make your own decision (it's your life, your story).

You know why? because life is complicated, and depression, diseases and traumas can happen to anyone.

If you want to ctb or plan to seek treatment, this site is here with a huge amount of supportive people.

You're not egotistical or weak just because the pain, sadness and depression became too much to handle and you want to find your own peace.

All we can hope is that you actually find the peace that you're searching for, in the most peaceful way, that's why research is important.

I'm suicidal, and have been this way for a decade now, and I feel weak all the time, but I can finally say it's okay to be scared, life is not a fairytale for everybody, so it's okay to not want to be part of it if you're suffering all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Bct, Serinaxo, qwerty32 and 16 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I'm sorry that you've been feeling this way for such a long time, I can't imagine how horrible that feels. I think you're brave to acknowledge that you're scared because so many people put on a facade all the time.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Im glad you say this,wish you find peace here or death

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Hey everyone!

There's something I want to say because of some threads I've been reading here:

It's okay to be scared to live and want to die.
it's okay to be scared to die and still think about it.
it's okay to care about who will be mourning your death (suicide doesn't make you heartless).
it's okay to feel bad about being found dead by someone (that's why you can put warnings on your door so someone can call a trained person to handle the situation).
it's okay to want to die even if you are surrounded by good things (depression is global and universal, anyone can have).
it's okay to want to live even if you're surrounded by bad things (some people can find a sparkle even in the dark).
it's okay to make your own decision (it's your life, your story).

You know why? because life is complicated, and depression, diseases and traumas can happen to anyone.

If you want to ctb or plan to seek treatment, this site is here with a huge amount of supportive people.

You're not egotistical or weak just because the pain, sadness and depression became too much to handle and you want to find your own peace.

All we can hope is that you actually find the peace that you're searching for, in the most peaceful way, that's why research is important.

I'm suicidal, and have been this way for a decade now, and I feel weak all the time, but I can finally say it's okay to be scared, life is not a fairytale for everybody, so it's okay to not want to be part of it if you're suffering all the time.
Eloquently put, because life as we know it is certainly no fairytale.