A

affirmatice

Aug 31, 2024
CTB is obviously scary to think about for most.

Pain is my main worry i think. But… it's not so much the pain itself. It's the pain and also knowing in your mind that you're body is dying.

For example, with SN. There are accounts of peaceful deaths. And also some that seem rather difficult. Of course, i couldn't know how it feels unless i actually attempted it.

But I assume for the worst case scenarios. Maybe it's comparable to something like a very bad hangover. Honestly a bad hangover is quite physically uncomfortable, really bad nausea, puking, headache, etc. but it's not mentally difficult because you know you'll be fine in 24 hours.

But with SN, it's the physical symptoms, but more so the mental anxiety and fear because you know your dying and this is the end.

Same with some other methods too. Like hanging. I've seen videos of people getting choked out for fun (by like their favorite wrestler or something). And of course it's not mentally distressing because they know they'll be let go and be awake in a few minutes. But if you decided to CTB, it's a whole different story

Reactions: suffering_mo_7