HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
My birthday ended 2 hours ago, since my last post 3 of my friends congratulated me, 2 of them at around 2PM, and one at 10PM, all 3 of them I congratulated on their birthdays no more than 30 minutes late, I set reminders and alarms for everyone's birthday just to congratulated them just so they are happy and most of them straight up didn't say nothing to me, and for the ones that did I'm probably worth nothing more than just a random memory to have during the day. I hate caring more about people than they care about me, yet I still do it, every time I think that this time maybe it will be different, and every time is the same thing as always.
I still refuse to accept it in some way, I missed school today so I thought that maybe, just maybe they didn't say anything to surprise me at school, and since I didn't go today they postponed it to tomorrow, I know this is not what happened, and that I'm just delusional, I will have to accept the truth tomorrow, but for these few hours I prefer thinking this than to accept I'm just worth that little to the people around me.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry people didn't acknowledge that it was your birthday soon enough while you do the opposite for them, you don't deserve to be treated in such a way and I hope your birthday was at least somewhat enjoyable, despite what happened that day. I hope today will be good for you! 🤗

I don't know if it'd b untoward to say this since 1) its too late to be saying such a thing and 2) many people here on SS don't enjoy that specific day but.. happy (late) birthday!! :)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
My birthday ended 2 hours ago, since my last post 3 of my friends congratulated me, 2 of them at around 2PM, and one at 10PM, all 3 of them I congratulated on their birthdays no more than 30 minutes late, I set reminders and alarms for everyone's birthday just to congratulated them just so they are happy and most of them straight up didn't say nothing to me, and for the ones that did I'm probably worth nothing more than just a random memory to have during the day. I hate caring more about people than they care about me, yet I still do it, every time I think that this time maybe it will be different, and every time is the same thing as always.
I still refuse to accept it in some way, I missed school today so I thought that maybe, just maybe they didn't say anything to surprise me at school, and since I didn't go today they postponed it to tomorrow, I know this is not what happened, and that I'm just delusional, I will have to accept the truth tomorrow, but for these few hours I prefer thinking this than to accept I'm just worth that little to the people around me.
happy belated sisyphus 😊

Reactions: Praestat_Mori