morbidtoby

morbidtoby

sleeping forevermore? sounds like a dream.
Jul 25, 2023
I don't get why people don't understand this. It hasn't gotten better. It isn't getting better. It will not get better. Ever.
I'm so sick and tired of trusting people enough to open up and repeatedly being betrayed whether through hospitalizations or them completely invalidating everything I'm saying by just 'it's will get better' and 'don't give up'-ing me.
I've been consistently dealing with major depressive disorder for three years. I've been in therapy for more. I've been on multitudes of medications and so many different types of therapy.
None of it is working. It's hopeless. The only solace I had died last year and I will never be the same without them.
It's so fucking frustrating and annoying that no one understands. Stop trying to convince me to live—you are all several years too late for that. I am tired and I just want to rest. I just want someone to listen.
Please let me rest. Please listen.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cheese.out, Sannti, hammersmashedface and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't personally see it as being the best idea opening up about wanting to die in the first place, so many people lack any compassion towards the suffering that exists here and many are unable to come to terms with the fact that none of us are obligated to continue existing here. It's sad how so many people are anti-suicide despite being unable to experience existence in the same way as other people, but anyway best wishes, it's really understandable just wanting to rest.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I don't get why people don't understand this. It hasn't gotten better. It isn't getting better. It will not get better. Ever.
I'm so sick and tired of trusting people enough to open up and repeatedly being betrayed whether through hospitalizations or them completely invalidating everything I'm saying by just 'it's will get better' and 'don't give up'-ing me.
I've been consistently dealing with major depressive disorder for three years. I've been in therapy for more. I've been on multitudes of medications and so many different types of therapy.
None of it is working. It's hopeless. The only solace I had died last year and I will never be the same without them.
It's so fucking frustrating and annoying that no one understands. Stop trying to convince me to live—you are all several years too late for that. I am tired and I just want to rest. I just want someone to listen.
Please let me rest. Please listen.
I could have wrote that... Thank you <3