willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i was looking at a charity website of all of these kids with cancer and it's not fucking fair. these young children are forced to suffer through these terrible treatments and symptoms of this horrible disease and 20% of them will die anyway. a slow and excruciating death. and they were children. they didn't do anything to earn this. it was pure horrible horrible luck. what i wouldn't do to take their place. to let them live a healthy, happy life. it's not fair that those who want so desperately to live and just be children are forced to die. if only a god would let us take that away from them

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, makethepainstop, rationaltake and 1 other person
Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
Hi sweet @willitpass

I totally agree, life is really cruel

For some people, there's a punishment from birth..

You're kind and your words are sweet to read ❤

Wishing you a good day ❤😊

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and makethepainstop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There really is nothing fair about this life and that is a fact. Everything in life is determined by luck and chance and so many are trapped in circumstances in which they have little control over. It's just the way that life is, I believe life to be a terrible, unnecessary concept. It's unfair how many of those who wish to live die at a young age, but yet so many who wish to leave are stuck here in this world and they will have to find a way to exit themselves and struggle in the process of planning ctb. I just really envy those who no longer exist, they are lucky as they are spared years of pointless suffering in a world where there is no limit as to how horrible things can get. To die will always be ideal to me.

Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I sometimes think that many of us here are born as a punishment for some past life sinning. What if some of those kids tortured people in another life? What if those kids were concentration camp officials? How about murderers? I occasionally think that this theory makes the most sense. Religious people all claim God is loving, merciful and compassionate.....so what else would or could explain the misery and pain of so many people?

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
I sometimes think that many of us here are born as a punishment for some past life sinning. What if some of those kids tortured people in another life? What if those kids were concentration camp officials? How about murderers? I occasionally think that this theory makes the most sense. Religious people all claim God is loving, merciful and compassionate.....so what else would or could explain the misery and pain of so many people?
i agree, it only makes sense if there is some kind of rebirth or transmigration of the soul. but thinking like that complicates suicide. if it would simply end if after death it would be an "easy" decision, but not knowing the implications of suicide makes it very difficult... i wish i had an insight about these matters....

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
i agree, it only makes sense if there is some kind of rebirth or transmigration of the soul. but thinking like that complicates suicide. if it would simply end if after death it would be an "easy" decision, but not knowing the implications of suicide makes it very difficult... i wish i had an insight about these matters....
Depending on how long and how you have lived, you have already been paying back karma. So perhaps your next life post ctb will be less painful.

aladdin

aladdin

Nov 5, 2022
It's really just genetics. You're either genetically blessed or genetically cursed. Either way, you only live once, so you might want to lower your expectations. I don't believe in past lives or reincarnation.

Reactions: makethepainstop