TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
After my 28 years of life on this hellhole of a planet, I have summarized the mentality of pro-lifers and those who virtue-signal in one sentence. "It's not about the result, it's about the action."

By this, I mean they just want to feel good about themselves, be praised by society and their peers, and also like feigning the action of caring/doing something rather than anything substantially, or materially helpful for the person. It doesn't matter if the person suffers, recovers, gets better, or gets worse as a result of said pro-lifer's actions. Another point is that these people just don't want blood on their hands so they are going to do whatever it takes (regardless of consequences) to make sure they aren't a part of the reason/factor that someone takes his/her own life. This is especially true with professionals (mandated reporters and what not).

Some of the recent threads on TTG really highlight this really well.

Here is one regarding why society has no problem with letting homeless people die, yet does just about anything to prevent suicide.

Pro-life mentality and their deluded perspective. They are quite narcissistic and extremely selfish.

Also, another example of delusion plus hypocrisy.

I know most of you already know this, but this is for the people who don't know. I also would like anyone to share their thoughts on this or add to the discussion if they want.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and ouvreyes