Emptied_soul

Emptied_soul

Girl with a broken soul.
Mar 4, 2023
I've told some people in the past that I'm not doing well and instead of helping me and being there for me they just told me that "things will pass, it's just a phase and everything will get better yay ☺️". I need help I don't need some fake words, but it's only when I'll be gone that they will actually care, I bet they will say things like "I wish I was there for her" or "maybe I should have listened to her feelings and try to help". But no, these souless assholes weren't there for me when I needed them the most.

It's like they don't believe you'll actually ctb, pretending llike the problem isn't there, some people will even call you qn attention seeker for saying you're suicidal, fuck people seriously, fucking bunch of hypocrites. Sorry for the bad words but I'm so pissed right now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gonnerr, Obliviate, soft-flower345 and 11 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Your're saying true words here! :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: The anhedonic one
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Ugh fr fr like the fake positivity is really fucking getting to me.

Everything you said here is so true.

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345 and The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The human species is just so awful in general, but it's true that most people are too self centred to ever care, I would personally always see it as being a bad idea opening up to other people as it would just lead to one having their suffering invalidated with insensitive toxic positivity.

Reactions: fkyou, EternalShore and Rogue Proxy
T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
It's a double sided coin, some people do care and some people don't. However it's an unequal split between each both sides of the coin. More people don't care that much. Also, people have their own issues that they themselves are probably dealing with. However... the way society is constructed means that you have to seek out help to also benefit someone else (therapists who are paid money directly or indirectly). It's not the money that's the issue, it's the fact that the people using the money are selfish. Yeah sure there will be therapists out there that care about people genuinely, but it is still just a job to them at the end of the day. Life is a struggle (and full of suffering) and I'm speaking from experience with 10+ years of mental health problems and a history of being bullied and abused.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
They still don't really care when you are gone.
They either say that they miss you etc because everyone else is saying the same thing.
Or they are doing it out of self-pity.

Reactions: Cecilia A
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
No one ever really cared. They're too self-centered and evil to desire anything for anyone else other than themselves anyways! lol
It's just that there's a societal expectation for them to do so them for social points, not for anything actually good.
And when people do check up on you, it's not for anything good or because they actually care or desire to fix anything, it's because they want more people to like them more or they just recognize the societal expectation for them to do so.

Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
On the other hand, dragging someone into your depression will infect him/her with your depression as well. They will genuinely care and try to help, but at what cost? Being a good supportive friend isn't as easy especially when you have a busy stressful life already. To me personally after chatting with few people here in private I really wanted to close this website window and never come to this forum again.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
On the other hand, dragging someone into your depression will infect him/her with your depression as well. They will genuinely care and try to help, but at what cost? Being a good supportive friend isn't as easy especially when you have a busy stressful life already. To me personally after chatting with few people here in private I really wanted to close this website window and never come to this forum again.
Yeeee thats also an issue that stresses me out/makes me feel guilt & shame. How much can one person handle in regards to support and such.

Now a days I just try to say "im feelin suicidal" and isolate as not to harm the person more. Or I just don't say anything. Sometimes it feels like going out silently is the best route.

Reactions: just_so_done
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
Even for those who genuinely care i find in my situation they still do nothing. They see and hear how bad things get, even knowing how suicidal i've gotten and yet do absolutely nothing even when i've begged for support. It's like if its not visible or physical health issue then its not a real thing to them or they just assume talking to a therapist once a week will help when in reality its done absolute shit but it keeps their conscious clean because i'm getting "help".