l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
I feel like I have no one around me. I see my family daily but can't tell them how I truly feel. I've been forced to separate from the only person who's ever understood me. I go home and I'm just alone. Even my dogs noticing and won't leave my side. As soon as I close the door I feel like I have no one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lizinha, Largeletters, hershberger and 6 others
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I understand that feeling.

But you aren't alone, we are all with you, and I'm holding your hand.

Happy to PM if you want to.

• Love
Reactions: Largeletters, highlyvolatile, l0sing and 1 other person
shallow

shallow

A thought can pull the trigger...
Feb 17, 2020
I understand it. When I'm home that is where I cry, then I feel so lost. But I don't want to go outside. There is just one person who doesn't judge me. But she lives far away.. and the other one passed away :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, highlyvolatile, l0sing and 1 other person
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry you feel alone. But as @MsMaudlin said, "We are all with you."

Reactions: highlyvolatile and l0sing
l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
I understand that feeling.

But you aren't alone, we are all with you, and I'm holding your hand.

Happy to PM if you want to.

thank you so much ❤️
I understand it. When I'm home that is where I cry, then I feel so lost. But I don't want to go outside. There is just one person who doesn't judge me. But she lives far away.. and the other one passed away :(

exactly how I'm feeling. There's only one person that understands they're gone now. I'm even avoiding walking my dog because I don't want to be seen by anyone locally and be questioned. I tried to go to work last weekend but my anxiety got the best of me and I had awful stomach cramps all shift and ended up awake until 4am

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile and shallow
shallow

shallow

A thought can pull the trigger...
Feb 17, 2020
thank you so much ❤

exactly how I'm feeling. There's only one person that understands they're gone now. I'm even avoiding walking my dog because I don't want to be seen by anyone locally and be questioned. I tried to go to work last weekend but my anxiety got the best of me and I had awful stomach cramps all shift and ended up awake until 4am

Same here.... Don't want people to ask me things. Why would they ask now? Not before. I'm not working at this moment for a year now 'cause I had to take care of my husband. He had cancer and passed away. Within 2 weeks I will start again. 2 hours each week but the thoughts of working are making me crazy. Like my throat is thick and a brick in my stomach.

l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
Same here.... Don't want people to ask me things. Why would they ask now? Not before. I'm not working at this moment for a year now 'cause I had to take care of my husband. He had cancer and passed away. Within 2 weeks I will start again. 2 hours each week but the thoughts of working are making me crazy. Like my throat is thick and a brick in my stomach.

I completely get where you're coming from. It's so hard to build up the courage to walk out of the door, start off with little bits, I stupidly threw myself in the deep end and rang in sick the next day. I won't be one of those people who say 'it gets easier' because honestly there's no way of knowing that but just know that while things are shitty you have us

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Same here, if you want to talk feel free to message me. I feel like i'm just prolonging the inevitable.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
When I'm with people, I either feel great, joking around, very hyper, or completely and utterly shy, left out, reclusive. It kind of depends. But even though I can sometimes feel the latter with people, the moment I'm alone, my feelings surface because I can't ignore them anymore.