• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Schnipsel

Schnipsel

Jun 30, 2024
If I just had been on puberty blockers I wouldn't have to suffer like this. I'm done. I went on HRT and everything, but it just can't undo me the fucking changes from my first puberty. And I'll never have the money to avoid FFS or anything (health insurance doesn't pay for it where I live).

I exhausted any avenue to get better available to me and it did help, but like not nearly enough to make my life feel remotely worth living.
And it all could have been fucking avoided if I just had been on puberty blockers.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, Praestat_Mori and Saturn_
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Thinking about what might have been won't do you any good. You start from where you are now. Try to make your transition work.
There have been trans people for as long as there have been people, and until recent decades they had to get by without puberty blockers, or any kind of hormone treatment, or any kind of surgery (except, sometimes, simple castration). You are in a far better situation than they were..

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Schnipsel

Schnipsel

Jun 30, 2024
You are in a far better situation than they were..
Sorry, but "others have it worse" is really in no way helping. I feel an unbearable psychological terror 24/7, this doesn't get better by how other people feel. And yes, trans people have always existed but as long as we have existed, trans people have decided to end things because of gender dysphoria. A significant amount of my trans friends over the years are not here anymore.

If "making my transition work" was just as simple as you make it sound, do you think I'd not just do it? My life has been hell as long as I can remember. Idk if you're trans and if so, if you have gender dysphoria, but I can't convey how horrifying the feeling is.

Last edited: