FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish people were aware enough to leave the non-existent alone in peace, it disgusts me how anyone has to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence, procreation will always be a crime to me as it means forcing someone who was previously at peace to have the ability to be tortured so extremely in this evil, harmful world.

The compassionate thing would be to let this species finally go extinct, so that no human would ever have to suffer again. And it's even more disgusting how we cannot even easily die in peace despite the fact that we were so cruelly and tragically forced here because of other people's selfish actions, we are being punished all because of those people.

Existence is nothing more than an endless cycle of senseless cruelty and futile suffering so of course only wishing to cease existing makes sense to me now I'm trapped here, but nobody should ever have to suffer in the first place, only non-existence is ideal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trakehner, Sannti, squirley and 6 others
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I think it's okay for people to have children, but in the same vein people should have the right to their own lives. If we're forced into this world we should have the right to leave. But that can't really expected of in societies that don't respect the autonomy of individuals, they just want you to be another cog in the machine regardless of your QOL. Life can be good, but it can also be very bad. The latter variable is why people deserve the right to leave. I get your point, being forced into this world is very fucked up, if it weren't real it's something you'd read in some dystopian novel. Life is just a mass suffering generator with no accountability.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissingYou