T

Taraxacum

May 11, 2023
Life's getting harder.

I don't have anyone, ofc I can't tell my parents about everything when it is basically somehow something that is related to them, afraid of the real world because eventhough I'm trying I never get the results that I wanted, too much of a loser to be saved ig... (wanting to get a job but somehow I'm sick w the thought I might spend it all alone w/o having someone at least to cheer me up when it's tough.)

Everything is rushing in my mind rn, the balcony look so tempting... but I'm still afraid

I don't know what to do, I wish when I'm asleep, whoever up there just stop my breathing altogether.

I'm so tired.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and damianshawl
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
It's tragic that we can't even talk to the people who supposedly love us and just be able to speak honestly without fear of judgement.
Even worse is the fact that being alone and isolated makes these problems significantly worse.
So sorry you are going through this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly is so dreadful and it's really understandable just wishing to permanently sleep, I get that it's so tiring feeling trapped here. But anyway I wish you the best.