R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
5 days before I attempt, I feel like there are so many emotions inside me that are being supressed, I can feel them "there" but the numbness overshadows them, I also noticed that my tears basically dried up...in a way it's like knowing that the nightmare will soon be over...I just hope it won't be so painful.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Yeah.. Im hoping to do it tomorrow. I also noticed with the date getting closer that weird things start happening. I have had shaky hands all day today and not been able to focus on anything.

Good luck to you and hope we both get a peaceful transition.

Reactions: Reflection
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: Reflection
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I feel the same way. I alternate between running on complete autopilot to feeling horrified that it might fail. Sometimes I get hit with deep anger at the way things have played out. I just need to be able to turn my emotions off when the moment comes to avoid any error. Or be angry enough to allow the anger to drive me.

• Love
Reactions: shame
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
I feel the same way. I alternate between running on complete autopilot to feeling horrified that it might fail. Sometimes I get hit with deep anger at the way things have played out. I just need to be able to turn my emotions off when the moment comes to avoid any error. Or be angry enough to allow the anger to drive me.
It's just the way I feel right now.. horrified, but mostly deep, deep anger. How to turn those fucking emotions off? I don't even have benzo..
Have you already made final decision?