• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is extreme cruelty to want to put restrictions on euthanasia, it's cruelty that just leads to way more unnecessary torment and meaningless suffering. Access to painless suicide should always be available and never restricted, the fact that many want to deny others a peaceful death is beyond disgusting and deeply sadistic. Nobody consented to existing as a conscious being who is capable of suffering endlessly so if one wants to not exist they should simply be able to free themselves whenever they wish to.

Without access to guaranteed painless death existence truly is no different to imprisonment and slavery, it's horrific how people are punished ultimately because others were selfish enough to procreate into this hellish world, we are paying the price because of the crime to procreate by being denied the option to die painlessly, it's all so evil, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.
Death truly is the only peace, suicide needs to be straightforward and accessible as it's the only escape from the hell that is existence, I'd always prefer to not exist, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable, it's an abomination.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration, myusername890, SuicidalBoredom and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. We never asked to be born in the first place so why should we be denied the right to die? I believe that euthanasia should be given to whoever asks for it. Placing restrictions and gatekeeping people from taking euthanasia annoys me and there shouldn't be any gatekeeping at all to begin with. We all should have access to when we die and how we die

Reactions: myusername890, Vicolo cieco, wsx-rt and 3 others
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
Every FuneralCry post I completely agree with. Due to ME/CFS I can no longer post long threads so I am glad my opinions are being represented. Thank you.

Reactions: myusername890 and divinemistress36
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
I couldn't agree more with OP! I always felt sorry for people who have to drag themselves full of pain, barely living anymore, dragging themselves without any sort of future, just going by day after day until they die. It's cruel and endlessly selfish, because under the guise of caring for others and that's why they're against euthanasia the truth is they don't give a damn at worst or just don't want to let go of someone they love. In death as in love, if you love someone let them go (if they truly love you they won't leave).

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, wsx-rt and pthnrdnojvsc