Mikulal1995

Mikulal1995

A bipolar, depressive mess.
Jul 15, 2018
I've been lurking on this site most of today and have already looked into methods and other things, but what hit me the hardest were the suicide photos. I don't want to look like that. It seems that a minute ago I was ready to off myself. And it isn't like I hadn't seen pictures of dead people, but there's something uniquely tragic about seeing those who've died by their own hand.

I hate being in this quandary. I shouldn't be questioning myself when I had a plan laid out.

Has this happened to any of you? How do I deal with this?

I saw my therapist this afternoon and told her I wasn't suicidal, thinking I was lying to her. But was I? Now I'm not sure.

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Are you indecisive in general? If you identify as being 'indecisive' and embarrassingly so as you say, then I think saying "I shouldn't be questioning myself when I had a plan laid out. " is much too harsh.

You definitely should be questioning yourself, you indecisive person. It's okay, isn't it... you don't have a time limit in which you must know whether you're suicidal, do you? So it's alright... be unsure and indecisive. The answers will come with more time and thought, surely.

Reactions: thickwing
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Suicide is the last decision a person can make and probably the most important one. Being indecissive is mot weird and it foes not make you any worse than any of us, it just makes you normal.
You should think this over and over until you're in peace with yourself about your decission.

Reactions: thickwing, Kira, Mikulal1995 and 2 others