• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is dreadful, the insensitivity of humans truly does just make me wish for death even more. What is sad is how people have often been like that even on here but anyway I'm not even surprised, humans truly do like to poison everything with their insensitivity and toxicity, it's truly so repulsive. Humanity certainly is an abomination, death truly is the only relief from this terrible existence and terrible human species. Some humans truly do have no compassion for the suffering others go through, it's disgusting how they insult those who suffer and want death, many just wish to make others feel even worse. I really don't belong in this cruel, hellish world, I was never meant for something as undesirable as existence, all that I wish for is the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep, I hope for sleep, existence truly does cause nothing but suffering.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36, Leiden and 1 other person
M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
I always feel we are so quick to put animals down if there is any ounce of pain or discomfort be that physical or emotional but yet humans for the most part either have to endure or overcome, regardless if those are actually possible.

It's not till I found myself this bad that I truly began to emphasise with people who felt their options meant death.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie