FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It always does repulse me when people even suggest such a thing, I cannot stand brainwashed pro-lifers who try and force their delusions onto other people, they lack any awareness.
But it's insane when people say that suicidal people should get "help" or try getting it as it implies that being suicidal is an undesirable, irrational state of mind when in reality wanting to die is all that feels rational to me and makes sense.

The problem lies in this dreadful existence we were tragically burdened with rather than the thoughts of suicide. In fact only death comforts me, only ceasing to exist is ideal as it's the way to be at peace from this unnecessary existence that wasn't worth having and only caused harm in the first place.

All those ignorant pro-life empty words imply that there is automatically value to existing but I could never see any value in meaningless and futile suffering all with the risk of being tormented much more at any moment being there.

All that existence does is create problems nobody had a need for, and the only relief lies in escaping from the true cause of all harm, because after all without existence one cannot suffer from anything. I see existence as a horrific mistake that is best forgotten about and it disgusts me how pro-lifers try to brainwash those who are very much aware of this reality.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, myusername890, Vorty30 and 10 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Pssst, wanna know a secret? Come close.
You here? Okay, I'll tell you.
Those people who say that stuff are projecting

Reactions: real human being
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
I think people take comfort in lying to themselves because a toxic positive attitude is easier to most people than the truth

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, real human being, WAITING TO DIE and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I could use some help.........

Dying.

• Yay!
Reactions: nux_walpurgis, Chronicoverwhelm, Sammie_com.sanrio and 8 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
They have to understand that some people can't be help and probably dont need/want help. Ctb should be socially acceptable but since pro life are lying to themselves its not possible yet and it will probably never be

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Pretty sure the only "help" they can offer for existential suicidality are empty platitudes. Pretty sure that's the only thing they can offer for most forms of suicidality.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Yes, I agree, "some people can't be help(ed)", but SOME people CAN be helped.
FuneralCry should speak for herself, not for everyone. Because it's well documented that some suicidal people HAVE been 'helped', through devastating trauma, and come out the other side, actually wanting to live (again).
FuneralCry, your posts are so repetitive, they're a different version of the same. It's as if you feel comfort from others feeling the same as you do, regarding their lives being so dreadful, repulsive and miserable.
Please change the record...

• Yay!
Reactions: nux_walpurgis, Twiceler, densvensken00 and 3 others
M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
Of course they can be helped. There's a whole subsection here on people that have recovered by seeking help. By speaking to someone they get a whole different perspective on things that they might not have come to themselves. Obviously not all people can be helped and don't want the help but for those that do and feel like they have nothing to loose by reaching out then why not?

Reactions: beelzebul, Thalassa, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Yes, I agree, "some people can't be help(ed)", but SOME people CAN be helped.
FuneralCry should speak for herself, not for everyone. Because it's well documented that some suicidal people HAVE been 'helped', through devastating trauma, and come out the other side, actually wanting to live (again).
FuneralCry, your posts are so repetitive, they're a different version of the same. It's as if you feel comfort from others feeling the same as you do, regarding their lives being so dreadful, repulsive and miserable.
Please change the record...
Hit ignore if you don't like what she has to say.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Seered Doom, TheDog_ and undecided
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Hit ignore if you don't like what she has to say.
It's the repeat of the same, same, same, over and over again! She's actually dangerous to people who are suicidal, because she actually encourages people to ctb, which is against the rules of this site. That is my opinion. She offers nothing other than total misery! And NO, I'm not pro life, but I would certainly not encourage someone to ctb, as FuneralCry does!!

• Yay!
Reactions: Twiceler, densvensken00, Thalassa and 1 other person
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Humans should above all have the right to their own lives and deaths, but suicide comes with strings attached. Existance is what we know.

Most of the people that come to my ER with suicidal thoughts or actual attempt want to be helped, they look at me in a failed attempt and just cry and ask for help. They have attachments to this existance, they want to endure and persevere. Actual people that come with failed attempts without looking for help are minimal, I'd say about 1 in 10 (in my ER, this is not study based).

Sometimes the pain is too great, sometimes CTB is the only option, and that's ok. But saying help should never be offered is not ok. You are completely entitled to your own opinion and if you decided you don't want help and commit to CTB, you are fully entitled to. When I attempted in 2021 I was desperate for help. I was in such mental distress, that existing was impossible. But I failed. And I got offered help. And I took it. And now I've recovered. And feel like I belong. I'm not happy all the time, I get really angry and sad. I see people die everyday. I have to tell their families about the death and hold on when they crash.

I don't regret at all my past, I was raped when I was 12, I had a privileged upbringing, but this abuse just fucked me up completely. When I got in contact with this pain, it was unbearable. I tried to take my way out. But after much pain, much hardship, many meds and much support. I've overcome it.

It hurts sometimes. I have lasting effects, and some remaining trauma. Sometimes I feel bad. But the ideation is gone. I've found my place. And help can and should be offered (not imposed) whenever possible.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, IBM0000, Thalassa and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
It's the repeat of the same, same, same, over and over again! She's actually dangerous to people who are suicidal, because she actually encourages people to ctb, which is against the rules of this site. That is my opinion. She offers nothing other than total misery! And NO, I'm not pro life, but I would certainly not encourage someone to ctb, as FuneralCry does!!
Apparently the mods don't agree with your opinion since she hasn't been banned.

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Apparently the mods don't agree with your opinion since she hasn't been banned.
Whatever ! My opinion stands! She has the same narrative. She never, ever digs deeper, even when it's obvious that the person posting is VERY young and is probably acting impulsively. Red flags !!

Reactions: magicwiccan1 and betternever2havbeen
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
These are just her vents. She's literally just venting her emotions out. What? Would you rather her bottle them up and have something happen?

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, TheDog_, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
FilthyFlint

FilthyFlint

I have no enemies, all of them are at peace.
Oct 5, 2023
The more I see threads and replies from FuneralCry, the more I get a feeling that this is probably not a 20 something year old girl but a 40 year old psychopath getting a kick out of influencing people to ctb

Reactions: undecided
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
These are just her vents. She's literally just venting her emotions out. What? Would you rather her bottle them up and have something happen?
She should vent away, but she should stay well clear of other's posts if all she can offer is encouragement to ctb and how disgusting and unbearable existence is!
The more I see threads and replies from FuneralCry, the more I get a feeling that this is probably not a 20 something year old girl but a 40 year old psychopath getting a kick out of influencing people to ctb
My thoughts exactly!
My thoughts exactly!

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
It's just her promortalist vents she has to subject us to everyday ad nauseum. She might be the only person who makes me want to (almost) defend pro-lifers ironically enough!

• Yay!
Reactions: nux_walpurgis and undecided
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Funeral cry has an "extreme" perspective but I don't think they're "pro-death" they just PERSONALLY don't believe there's any value in life and that the suffering out weights the positives which I more than I agree with. It's just a vent thread and FC is a person who vents about their perspective (for the most part) and doesn't try to convince others especially those not seeking help. Dying is a bitch and some of the people who haven't danced with it don't understand how difficult it is (I would die right now if I could). FC lives in the UK it's very difficult to peacefully CTB here and you have to understand that they have issues of their own. I don't really see any encouragement to die especially not in independent threads and it's mostly on the mantras of finding peace/empathy about the difficulty of dying. Their typing style is rather odd and they don't seem to elaborate well on certain things but perhaps (no offence at all) it's because they're on spectrum. But yeah I'm pretty pro non existence at this point but I'd never tell anyone that there's no value in life I just see it as justification for "moral" CBT but that's up to an invidual. I wish FC would elaborate a bit more as it does make me understand others perspectives on here but I don't think there's much wrong with venting their own perspective which is anti-existence due to their suffering, the suffering of others, distaste for the world and the state of being. Also to mention, people treat FC as if they're some kind of SS monolith but in actuality they're just someone with notoriety who vents their perspectives and gives sympathises. If you come here enough you will start to view death as liberating I guess it's jus that some feel it more than others.

They're prochoice also, a quote from FC:

"I am pro-choice overall as I don't insist that everyone must cease existing, I let the individual decide for themselves. But yes I do view it as always being preferable to cease existing no matter the circumstances as I do view existence as being a mistake and an unnecessary harm. And I personally would wish to erase all suffering, I've explained this in detail on this thread here"

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDog_
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Well, good thing there's a way to go to her profile or asking her questions on here directly. She's actually fairly nice.

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
I don't understand why people have to come onto someone's vent post to basically bash them. If you don't like what a person says then just don't go to their post. I feel this place is meant to be a place where we can talk about the things we can't tell people, this is just seeming to be harassment now and do we not get enough of that already?!

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Hollowman, Seered Doom and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
it implies that being suicidal is an undesirable, irrational state of mind

I agree that it can feel rational but desirable? I doubt many people actually enjoy feeling like this. It is an undesirable way to think in our current circumstances- as in, it's made to be so difficult to CTB. Of course- the ideal would be that they made it easier. Even then though, we still have SI to tackle.

But honestly- if you asked people here, I doubt many would say they enjoy feeling like this. Even though it may seem like the most rational response, I wouldn't say it's a desirable one.

Some people actually hate having ideation. They do see it as something they need to fight. I don't always think that's because other people tell them to. Sometimes, they recognise that it is something 'other' than themselves. I had a friend who experienced extremely dark thoughts due to a change in her medication. Everyone experiences ideation differently.

I do agree that I strongly dislike it when prolifers just put everyone under the same umbrella. But- if I'm honest, I think your perception also tends to do this. When I'd argue that- everyone's experience of ideation is different. Some people embrace it as a part of their character. Others find it intrusive. I don't think it should be something we are forced to 'get better' from but I do recognise that some people genuinely do want to get better themselves. (Otherwise, we wouldn't have a 'Recovery' section.)

Reactions: nux_walpurgis, spinningmyself, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I find it deeply offensive when people say this.
Who the hell do they think they are ?
How could they possibly know what is really best for us ?
It's ridiculous.

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
There's nothing desirable about feeling like death is the only solution out of misery, it's a pretty awful mindset to be stuck in actually.
and the thing is most suicidal people do need help, i also need help. even if it's currently the most rational choice to die and the help only being able to do so safely. the problem is that the help available isn't enough. it would need a radical reform of about everything basically. Health care, housing, universal income, disability rights, protection and aid for minority groups etc. yes, even the right to die peaceful and to once own accord.

But that's what most pro lifers completely ignore, if not even actively oppose. which makes any "help" they push not only patronizing and feels rather like a "shut up and keep it to yourself" if not actively harmful or inaccessible to many. or just deeply lacking. coloring mandalas and doing mindfulness and talking about your week to some person who gets paid to regurgitate whatever they heard in seminars only does so much if all other circumstances push you towards feeling like you have no choice but to ctb.

If you think about it the term pro lifer and anti-suicide advocate is in itself contradicting because if they actually cared they wouldn't cry all day about "dangerous" online communities or how every bridge needs gazillion safety measures installed and instead address and fight the real causes that drive thousands into an early death. So any 'get help' makes me grind my teeth.

edit: typo

• Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, lwlaiet8887 and undecided
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I'm one of the ones who can't be helped. I tried to get help for decades, not because I valued my life, but because I needed a paycheck and could foresee myself ending up on sick leave. I needed a paycheck in order to survive as I could not leave the pets I had. I had committed to being their guardian until their final breaths. I recognize that some people want and can get help and can recover and want to recover. But I'm triggered when I see anti-suicide content in the media and people seem to blindly point out there is 'help' as if it's that easy, that simple. As if people like me just didn't try hard enough. They can't acknowledge or comprehend that some people cannot be helped.
I made an attempt to CTB at 19 and was absolutely devastated to wake up. Devastated to still be here. Twenty-something years later, I'm still devasted that I failed. As out of it as I was at the ER, I said all the right things to avoid ending up in the psych ward: I was just tired... it wasn't a serious attempt, etc...
I could tell 20 people my CTB plan and it would change nothing. I'd still have the same mind (ADHD, possibly autism, anxiety, depression, brain fog), there would still be a housing crisis, I would still despise every cell of my being, I would still have all my health issues and be on disability, I would still look the same, still be drowning in debt and unable to support myself, still be buried in grief from so many losses, still be estranged from much of my immediate family, and every day would still be a living hell. Etc etc..

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided