• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I find it cruel how people get their wish to die invalidated by those who just want to prolong meaningless suffering, it's repulsive to me how people get their wish dismissed all because they aren't elderly, I also cannot stand those who believe suicide needs a valid enough reason, to wish to put a suffering criteria on suicide and restrict what should be the most basic human right will always be extreme unacceptable cruelty to me.

The reality is that nobody consented to this existence in the first place, it's all meaningless and we are all just going to die anyway so if one wishes to peacefully cease existing they should be able to at any moment. It disgusts me when pro-suffering people say things like "you are so young" to suicidal people who have even been burdened with this existence for decades, for me having potentially at lot of time ahead makes me wish to cease existing even more as the more time here just means more opportinuites to suffer and all humans have the ability to suffer and feel pain to unlimited amounts.

To me existence will always be the most hellish abomination that is best avoided no matter what, suicide is all that feels rational to escape from meaningless suffering. I will never be able to understand what's supposedly so beneficial and desirable about existence in the first place to justify these anti-suicide views as after all suicide is a personal decision, not something for other people to decide or have a say in and those who believe othewise are deeply insensitive, lack any compassion and only cause more suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration, drearysunrise and redeeming_butterfly