• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
My coworkers know about my chronic illness because I had to tell them after I first got it, and was unable to work for a few weeks while I got it more under control. But now things are back to 'normal' even though I'll never be normal again. They ask 'how's the stomach?' and I just have to say some bullshit like 'it doesn't bother me much anymore, I just have to watch what I eat and make sure I get enough sleep', when the reality is that it causes me so much pain that I constantly wish for death.

But it's not socially acceptable to say that, it's not acceptable to not be okay. It's fine for a bit, but then you have to go back to normal.

And I just have to sit through meetings and present data like everything's normal, like my stomach doesn't feel like it's being turned inside out. And my boss is telling me about 'you should do this, it would look good on your CV, good for your future career, and you'll thank yourself 10 years from now.' They have no idea. I don't give a shit about something ten years from now. I don't want to be be alive ten years from now. I don't care about politics, about the company's impact, about abstract theoretical ideas when it feels like my intestines are having a fucking seizure. Nothing else matters when I'm in pain.

But I just have to pretend it's normal, and talk about things that will happen five years from now when I want to be hanging from a tree branch five minutes from now. Fuck this world.

Reactions: sserafim and dagyu
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That must be very painful, having to put up with chronic pain alongside that kind of toxic positivity must be unbearable. It is understandable to want to die, I agree that people are just blind to the reality. I hope something happens to ease your pain.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, sserafim and qualityOV3Rquantity