• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
hi
I don't know if someone remembers me
almost a year ago, I wanted to write a post about what happened when I was in an open ward (the best time of my life, not counting a break-up with my long-term partner)
I don't why I didn't write this
maybe I felt better, maybe I felt worse
this year feel like a fever dream
but I know now it's much worse
I can't finish a uni, maybe they will finally kick me out
I had a second change, but I wasted it
I'm cutting myself almost after 10 years, but now on my the upper wrist part with a small kitchen knife for vegetables
I want to disappear more that even
I will give back all the money my mama spent on me for 4 years
it will take me maybe 2 years
and then I will disappear
now I will be here

cookie for everyone who read this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, lizzywizzy09, Sannti and 8 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm sure we're all glad to have you here again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Space Outlaw Bunny
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
hello and welcome back ♡

• Hugs
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I don't know if someone remembers me
Hello @Space Outlaw Bunny and welcome back!

I remember you frequented Forum Games section.
I'm so sorry your situation is much worse now, but I hope your days will be a bit less unbearable 🙏

• Hugs
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
Hey, what do you study?
I'm in film studies, year 3. I would prefer to go to film school, but I didn't have experience, knew nothing about making something and a portfolio. And it's really hard to be accepted. Now I have some experience, I know how to little make a video montage (I want to be a movie director/screenwriter in animation productions) and we had an assignment to make a short movie in a group, so maybe if I will finish a uni I'll be trying, maybe in a different country (I live in Central Eastern Europe, but it's not too hard to find where basic on my posts, maybe I even mentioned it a year ago somewhere:ahhha:)
Hello @Space Outlaw Bunny and welcome back!

I remember you frequented Forum Games section.
I'm so sorry your situation is much worse now, but I hope your days will be a bit less unbearable 🙏
HI, I REMEMBER HAVING SO MUCH TIME WITH YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS IN A GAME SECTION! IT'S SO COOL "SEE" FAMILIAR "FACE":heart: 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds