• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
Soooo... Hey, it's been a while.
The past month I have been struggling with my health. Last week I received another diagnosis.. EDS. Turns out I was right all along, the doctors just didn't want to listen. Having EDS does not mean just having EDS. With this diagnosis, a lotttt comes with it. I have POTS, IBS, HMS and so on because of this chronic ilness. Right now, I am focussing on me.. getting to know EVERYTHING that is wrong with me. I want to know ALL of my diagnoses. Not because I want to have it all, just because, once I know, I can move on. I can learn how to make living with it all easier. I can get to accepting that this is life for me now. Accepting that my body is fragile..
Right now I can not even get through therapy because of my health. Everything is on hold right now. It makes me laugh a little when I think about how I used to believe that ´´this is rock bottom´´ . Whilst every time my rock bottom keeps digging down and I have to start all over again.
Anyways how are you guys doing...

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, ColorlessTrees, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V sry many pain sffr this wrld rly cruel no end how awfl, rly hard try undrstd many thing this human body brain v cmplx