storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
Spent 3 months in treatment only to have my health insurance taken away from me when my spouse lost their job.

Ive been off meds for 4 months and counting and it's just getting harder and harder to bear being around. Ive made so many good moves in the last 4 months, despite it all. I'm in the best place ive been in in my whole life physically, but i just cannot keep doing this.

I'm waiting on a doctor appointment to seenif i can get back on meds but if this doctor doesnt work with me, i am considering just making my final peace with this life and moving on to the next. I'm so tired. I have so many health conditions that make me want to not live. Im 27 and my body is broken and hurting like someone twice my age. I should be able to keep going, i wasnt aupposed to live this long, my first attempt was at 15 and all i succeeded in was making myself sick for days instead of ending it.

I just want relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky and StolenLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me there really is no relief from suffering in this cruel world and it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from it all. It sounds so tiring what you've had to go through but anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: storeboughtisfine
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I am really incredibly sorry. I wish someone's well being wasn't bound to Money in some countries.

But if you were doing good before, who says you can't reach that again? I know That this is an extreme set back but not all hope is lost :)

I wish you all the best

• Hugs
Reactions: storeboughtisfine