Pancake

Pancake

Feb 17, 2023
I fill my day with distractions so I won't feel so despairing, but late at night, when there isn't any reason for anyone to be talking to me, I feel like ending myself most. I remember everyone I've hurt. I want to go back so badly and fix what I'd done. I'm so disappointed in myself. There isn't a step I don't regret. Maybe things will get better, but I don't think I deserve that.

These kinds of thoughts haunt me to sleep. It's depressing, and I just want to leave. I just want to disappear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie, IsolatedPotato17, downndone2 and 1 other person
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
Nothing to do on these nights. Been in bed rolling around playing with my boxcutter for hours, remembering the things i've done. No one to talk to, it's 3 in the morning and no one's insane enough to be online but me. I'm having trouble falling asleep, but I hope it will be the last time. oh who am i kidding, that's just unrealistic.

• Love
Reactions: Pancake
ptolemaea

ptolemaea

♱ Sweet, mourning lamb
Mar 27, 2023
it's 6:37 a.m. and i have no plans to get out of bed. i have all the time in the world yet i can only rot in my bedroom. i have no friends, my family excludes me from everything they do. i wish i could fall asleep, never to wake up.

• Love
Reactions: Pancake and aubrey!
autistascetic

autistascetic

Mar 15, 2023
i haven't spoken to anyone besides the person that brings me food for over 5 years

who cares anyway

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable just wishing to disappear, existing in this world certainly can be painful and there really does seem to be no real relief from suffering.

D

Danielwc

Mar 21, 2023
We live in the world of the relative and make mistakes at the cost of other people. That's life. Whatever you have done is It's the rear view mirror and you are moving forward.

• Love
Reactions: Pancake