ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
How unlucky it is to have been born. If we were never born, we wouldn't even have to go through the painful process of suicide and we would have been spared a lifetime of suffering. I envy the unborn.

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, it's_all_a_game, Arian98 and 29 others
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
YAAAAA

FUUUUUCK THIS

I'd rather never have been born if I knew that there was a chance of this happening

Reactions: Venessolotic, cyanol, it's_all_a_game and 8 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
YAAAAA

FUUUUUCK THIS

I'd rather never have been born if I knew that there was a chance of this happening
Yup. Existence truly sucks so so much..

Reactions: Venessolotic, cyanol, Arian98 and 4 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Gotta agree it's true. Life bring nothing but pain and suffering. Only a very few can have the luxury of life with little pain.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Arian98, iinner and 4 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
Gotta agree it's true. Life bring nothing but pain and suffering. Only a very few can have the luxury of life with little pain.
Yes but never being born is still better than the best human lives that contain little pain because never being born would be to never have experienced pain at all. No pain is better than little pain.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Shinbu, iinner and 2 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Yes but never being born is still better than the best human lives that contain little pain because never being born would be to never have experienced pain at all. No pain is better than little pain.
Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

Reactions: Arian98, iinner, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I feel a lot of resentment towards my parents for bringing me into this world...They did it for themselves, and I'm left to pick up the pieces of this miserable existence.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, cyanol, it's_all_a_game and 12 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
I feel a lot of resentment towards my parents for bringing me into this world...They did it for themselves, and I'm left to pick up the pieces of this miserable existence.
I can totally relate to this. Have you told your parents about how you feel?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I can totally relate to this. Have you told your parents about how you feel?
Fuck that. They'll tell me I'm an ungrateful person who is unable to appreciate all their "sacrifices."

Reactions: Venessolotic, cyanol, it's_all_a_game and 7 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
Fuck that. They'll tell me I'm an ungrateful person who is unable to appreciate all their "sacrifices."
Haha... I can relate to this as well. This world is pathetic. Breeders cause all the problems.

Reactions: Venessolotic, cyanol, iinner and 3 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Haha... I can relate to this as well. This world is pathetic. Breeders cause all the problems.

I have *breed* it was expected of my due to my life's path at the time, do I regret it, yes I do, My friend used to say to me if she could go back and not have her children, the she would, I said but wouldn't you miss them, she simply replied, how could I miss what I never had...
This view point kinda changed me and made me realise that that's so true,once your a parent, you think you couldn't imagine life without them, then you think like that and realise if you didn't have them, then imagining life without them is actually pretty simple, as they never actually existed
This aside, I regret being born as all I have created is a never ending circle of hell!

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, cyanol, Oyoy and 1 other person
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
Well... don't be so hard on yourself. We can't go back in time and change the past. But you can make a positive impact by becoming an antinatalist activist. Think about it this way; if you convince just 5 people to not reproduce, your existence would have benefited the world and you would have prevented more suffering than you caused (unless you had more than 5 kids)

Last edited:
Reactions: cyanol, itsamadworld, Painted Bird and 2 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
All that you need in this world is luck. Without it you may as well kill yourself because you are going to suffer no matter what. Most people refuse to die, what's left is a whole world of agony.

Reactions: Arian98, shelledone, Painted Bird and 1 other person
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
All that you need in this world is luck. Without it you may as well kill yourself because you are going to suffer no matter what. Most people refuse to die, what's left is a whole world of agony.
Even with luck on your side, it would still be better to never have been born.

Reactions: cyanol and Arian98
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I also feel some resentment toward my parents for bringing me into this shitshow and then I also feel incredibly guilty for feeling that way because they love me so much and do everything they can for me. But at the end of the day I feel like their emotional hostage sometimes—and other people's—because of how tortured I know they would be if I left.

Still, I must go. No solution to this dilemma. Wish I could erase myself entirely and never have to hurt a single soul.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, it's_all_a_game, itsamadworld and 3 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
I also feel some resentment toward my parents for bringing me into this shitshow and then I also feel incredibly guilty for feeling that way because they love me so much and do everything they can for me. But at the end of the day I feel like their emotional hostage sometimes—and other people's—because of how tortured I know they would be if I left.

Still, I must go. No solution to this dilemma. Wish I could erase myself entirely and never have to hurt a single soul.
Yeah, it is unfortunate that some people will be sad once we are gone but we are not someone else's pleasure device. Every human motive is a selfish motive. It is how we are designed so on the whole, we shouldn't feel guilty about ending ourselves cuz everything is selfish.

Reactions: cyanol, iinner, DyslexicForeigner and 5 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
My parents told me to be grateful to them for bringing me to this world to experience and enjoy life .

Makes me wonder which part of life have I enjoyed or going to enjoy

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Oblivion Lover, Painted Bird and 3 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

Apr 9, 2018
Even with luck on your side, it would still be better to never have been born.
I disagree. With enough luck, you could be born as a mentally and physically healthy millionaire. For example, you could be born in a time where humans live for centuries instead of 80 years, you could have sex with hyper realistic dolls (with AI), and simply live to enjoy your life. If you feel the way you feel is because you didn't have enough luck to be satisfied with your life.

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Always better to never have been born. Some people see it as if you'd be losing something when in fact there would never have been anything for you to lose. Unfortunately we can't go back and prevent this from happening. Unless somebody has a time machine. Anybody have a time machine we could all use??

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, cyanol, it's_all_a_game and 9 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
I disagree. With enough luck, you could be born as a mentally and physically healthy millionaire. For example, you could be born in a time where humans live for centuries instead of 80 years, you could have sex with hyper realistic dolls (with AI), and simply live to enjoy your life. If you feel the way you feel is because you didn't have enough luck to be satisfied with your life.
Wrong. It would still be better to never have been born even if the potential person would be born a healthy millionaire because every pleasure is simply a relief from the pain. Think of pleasure as a pain killer. Pain killers are only beneficial to those that are in pain. It would be better to not have been in pain in the first place. For example, food is only pleasurable if you are hungry. (Hunger is pain and food is pleasure). Another example; sex. Sex is pleasurable only if you are horny. You had to feel deprived and empty in order to experience being satisfied.

So saying my argument about antinatalism is wrong because I have a bad life is an ad hominem fallacy. My argument is based on facts and not emotions. Your comment is irrational and myopic. My argument for antinatalism would still be valid even if I was a happy person.

Question: Person A is a depressed person and is given the math question that asked what is 2+2? He answered 4. Person B is a happy person and is also given the same math question. He also answers 4. Does their mood determine the validity of their answer? No, it doesn't. All that matters is that they gave the right answer.

Focus on the message and not the messenger.
Always better to never have been born. Some people see it as if you'd be losing something when in fact there would never have been anything for you to lose. Unfortunately we can't go back and prevent this from happening. Unless somebody has a time machine. Anybody have a time machine we could all use??
AN <3

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and DyslexicForeigner
deflagrat

deflagrat

Apr 9, 2018
Wrong. It would still be better to never have been born even if the potential person would be born a healthy millionaire because every pleasure is simply a relief from the pain. Think of pleasure as a pain killer. Pain killers are only beneficial to those that are in pain. It would be better to not have been in pain in the first place. For example, food is only pleasurable if you are hungry. (Hunger is pain and food is pleasure). Another example; sex. Sex is pleasurable only if you are horny. You had to feel deprived and empty in order to experience being satisfied.

So saying my argument about antinatalism is wrong because I have a bad life is an ad hominem fallacy. My argument is based on facts and not emotions. Your comment is irrational and myopic. My argument for antinatalism would still be valid even if I was a happy person.

Question: Person A is a depressed person and is given the math question that asked what is 2+2? He answered 4. Person B is a happy person and is also given the same math question. He also answers 4. Does their mood determine the validity of their answer? No, it doesn't. All that matters is that they gave the right answer.

Focus on the message and not the messenger.

AN <3
Pleasure is not relief from pain. Being horny or hungry is not even close to feeling pain. It's not ad hominem, it's common sense. Something has had to make you feel this way, you wouldn't think the same thing if you had luck in life. The reason why most people ctb is because they are deprived of the things they desire, if they had those things I doubt they would actually ctb even if they think about suicide daily. I would have wanted to be born in the future, but not in the past. Maybe you don't want to work to get the stuff you want, but what if it was free? You wouldn't lose anything living.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
As a buddhist I dont believe we have a choice since I believe in endless rebirth and death.

deflagrat

deflagrat

Apr 9, 2018
As a buddhist I dont believe we have a choice since I believe in endless rebirth and death.
If we don't have a choice it must be a system designed to torture us. Why would anyone want to be born in that scenario?

Reactions: cyanol, iinner, Numbtopain97 and 3 others
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
If we don't have a choice it must be a system designed to torture us. Why would anyone want to be born in that scenario?

Samsara(cyclic existence) is said to be wheel of endless suffering. Never the less there supposed to be way out, but I'm not trying to go into protolzying.

• Aww..
Reactions: cyanol, it's_all_a_game and iinner
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I agree. What bothers me the most is the fact that you can't even escape life that easily anymore once you're born because you're stuck in that fucking existential dilemma. You're trapped. You don't want to live but you can't really commit suicide either due to strong survival instincts. Abortion would have been preferable or simply not being born in the first place. The odds of being born are so small, it was basically impossible, why did this have to happen to me? Now I have to deal with this crisis and I'm not sure if I ever can overcome my survival instinct. And of course, the only shot I ever had at life had to be this terrible and painful experience of a nightmare, right from the start. I wouldn't even mind if I had a fair chance but I never had one. This, right here, was inevitable. And that's even more frustrating. What a waste.

Reactions: offbalance, cyanol, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
I agree. What bothers me the most is the fact that you can't even escape life that easily anymore once you're born because you're stuck in that fucking existential dilemma. You're trapped. You don't want to live but you can't really commit suicide either due to strong survival instincts. Abortion would have been preferable or simply not being born in the first place. The odds of being born are so small, it was basically impossible, why did this have to happen to me? Now I have to deal with this crisis and I'm not sure if I ever can overcome my survival instinct. And of course, the only shot I ever had at life had to be this terrible and painful experience of a nightmare, right from the start. I wouldn't even mind if I had a fair chance but I never had one. This, right here, was inevitable. And that's even more frustrating. What a waste.
I never knew this greater than when the meto didn't work out for me. I went from raising my blade, saying "I will FUCKING kill you, I will FUCKING kill you" when I got up there, to in some horrible state where I didn't want to be dead or alive.

There are plenty of people here who have managed it, with the same methods, and similar reasons as us. We just have to be brave enough to follow their lead.

It could all be for nothing, But it might actually be an honour to die for yourself.

Reactions: Maravillosa
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
How unlucky it is to have been born. If we were never born, we wouldn't even have to go through the painful process of suicide and we would have been spared a lifetime of suffering. I envy the unborn.

Right? There's fetuses that are straight up like "Fuck this 9 month journey. I'm out of here!" Why couldn't I be a smart fetus like that?

Reactions: Oyoy and ihatepain
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
Pleasure is not relief from pain. Being horny or hungry is not even close to feeling pain. It's not ad hominem, it's common sense. Something has had to make you feel this way, you wouldn't think the same thing if you had luck in life. The reason why most people ctb is because they are deprived of the things they desire, if they had those things I doubt they would actually ctb even if they think about suicide daily. I would have wanted to be born in the future, but not in the past. Maybe you don't want to work to get the stuff you want, but what if it was free? You wouldn't lose anything living.
Do you think pleasure can exist if pain didn't exist? Can you name a pure pleasure that is not a relief from the deprivation? If being horny or hungry is not pain, then what is it? Would you like to remain in a state of hunger and sexual deprivation forever? Do you even know what ad hominem is? How is what you said not an ad hominem? Do you want me to post a link to show you the definition of the term ad hominem?

You mentioned several times about the "lucky life". Even if someone had the best possible human life, that life would still contain some amount of pain. How is a life like that *better* than not being born? Please tell me.

You say I wouldn't lose anything by living if I got everything for free and had every desire satisfied. The biggest thing I would lose if I had the best possible human life would be my *entire life* because death will involuntary take away my life and it would be a great loss for me if I cherished that life because I would be losing something of great value!
That is nonsensical.
I can empathise with most of what you are saying. If you like to vent or simply chat, feel free to PM me. Antinatalist for life <3
I never knew this greater than when the meto didn't work out for me. I went from raising my blade, saying "I will FUCKING kill you, I will FUCKING kill you" when I got up there, to in some horrible state where I didn't want to be dead or alive.

There are plenty of people here who have managed it, with the same methods, and similar reasons as us. We just have to be brave enough to follow their lead.

It could all be for nothing, But it might actually be an honour to die for yourself.
How many antinatalists on this site do you think have successfully killed themselves?
Right? There's fetuses that are straight up like "Fuck this 9 month journey. I'm out of here!" Why couldn't I be a smart fetus like that?
True true. I wish I was a smart fetus as well.

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I envy them as well … How I wish I could have at least died at birth. :'( At least I will be doing the right thing (the only thing in my opinion) and NEVER reproduce.

I feel the same resentment as well. :angry: I don't hate them but I'm very resentful.
The damn pro-lifers thinking it's their "Duty" to keep multiplying. :angry:

If they had not been so selfish … they would not have had to "Sacrifice".

I feel the same … stuck between what I truly want and what it will do to the people I will leave behind. I hate it here so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Painted Bird, AutumnEmbers and 3 others