TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
after much consideration You are to be blamed for my 'ctb-inability syndrome' (google it; i dare you...)
  • with your Methods board (that confounds my creativity);
  • with your Introduce Yourself thread (lottery tickets for us on the Titanic, anyone?);
  • with your Recovery thread (call it Procrastinators Tea-party - pass the arsenic);
  • with your Music threads (yes, Disco can be slowed to a funeral march);
  • with your Social Desires (if we create a cult; we can all go together (bring yr own Kool-Aid));
  • With your suicide-inspirational memes (that distract me from my plan, with giggles no less!);
… if only those anti S/S f%^kers knew how you were distracting me from my true purpose; you'd get a medal (hopefully on a hangman's noose!)

…WHAT I MEAN IS: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING EVERY COLOUR YOU ARE!

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: BobMorane, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, DetachedDreamer97 and 9 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'll be honest I'm not sure if I should take you seriously or laugh...

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, Spiral, TriggerHappy and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This site made me more capable—but less desperate to—commit suicide.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ramirez, AnnonyBox, Merlay and 19 others
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
history is a litany of people like myself not being taken seriously.
i've missed the 'maybe' offramp and am crashed somewhere on the 'definately' curb.
my colourful humour hides many ugly realities
(when we were kids my cousin & i wanted to ctb in my car, but afraid we'd run out of petrol... and we argued over what swansong track to play on the cd-player!!!) the good old days when petrol was lethal.
(anyone know if anyone's successfully hung themselves on working christmas lights?)

please take me seriously. i dare you. (like you would those warning / dosages messages on drugs you take)
you have been warned.

Doubledie2

Doubledie2

Feb 9, 2021
Working Christmas tree lights? Seriously? And your true purpose is what exactly?

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Antiphrasis = meaning the opposite of what you say in a way that it is obvious for the listener what your true intention is

Rhetoric makes life more interesting. Imagine how insufferably boring everything would be without irony!

Reactions: TriggerHappy, Merlay and Makko
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Working Christmas tree lights? Seriously? And your true purpose is what exactly?
no, seriously.
i would hang myself and maybe even get the chance to electrocute myself at the same time.
- It's genius really (and f^&k the family: I wont get them christmas presents anyway - i'm outta their life that's gifts-all-round enough!)
and I'd get to see the saints and angels (tis the season) Santa Claus always scared me (i'm sure he's a paedophile; though i have creepy easter bunny pics also)

HAS ANYONE WATCHED "DELICATESSEN"? there's a character who has these outlandishly complex suicide schemes. so inspirational.
- not as practical as a shotgun; like street-signs just aren't poetry.
- maybe 30 minutes of christmas mall /elevator music will inspire me.

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
This site made me more capable—but less desperate to—commit suicide.
100% agree. Before stumbling upon this site, I was desperately searching the internet trying to find a reliable method as my previous attempts were rendered ineffective due to not only the impulsivity of my actions at the time, but not having a solid method to begin with that would work. I have since found that method and have obtained all that I need and that eases my anxiety. I am way less desperate than I was which I consider a good thing and I owe it to this site.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and callmesenorita
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I'm at fault for so many things that I think I can handle just one more.

Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
So because of the forum you can't commit to your true desire? Bah,it's still your decision to make. Whether this is lighthearted or not,information is eternal and knowledge is power.
Edit:my apologies if this is offensive,I'm not sure why the post encites a response from me

Last edited:
Reactions: popuoh