succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
Today has been particularly unkind. My condition has been deteriorating more and more over the last year and a half with all of my chronic illnesses, and just to add another slap in the face from whatever powers that be, the steroids I'm on to keep my liver from destroying itself has put me into pre-diabetes and given me Cushing Syndrome. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. My entire body has changed. I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore. I'm wracked with so much pain all over.

The worst part of all of this is that I wanted to badly to live. I used to be vibrant. I felt beautiful. I had so many dreams and ambitions. Now I have nothing. I can feel my cognitive function slipping more and more. My body betrays me at every opportunity it can. I'm soggy and bloated like a corpse in the water. Hands tied, the waves bash me against the rocks over and over again. I cannot surface. I cannot suck in a breath.

I want this to be over. I need this to be over. In any way it can be. I need to be done.

I am so alone. I don't want to be called strong or brave or a warrior or whatever anymore. I want to be dead and gone. I hate it here. I want to leave. I've never suffered so much in my entire life, and I grew up with abuse and rape and addiction. What was the point of overcoming all of that if this is where I ended up? This joke isn't funny anymore. I am so palpably and profoundly alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, crybaby, Wisdom3_1-9 and 11 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am soo sorry to hear the same similar thing that the life we have is crap!!

It is total shit. It stinks soo bad! Life!

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and L951788
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm so sorry that life has been so unkind to you. You write so beautifully, with such emotion, I felt every word.
I have no more words, other than to say that I'm truly ashamed that I feel my life is so bad... I have never experienced the pain you're feeling right now.
I'm sending you love, hugs and tears. :aw::hug::heart:

• Aww..
Reactions: Spitfire
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
Thank you both for your empathy and for commiserating with me.

I'm so sorry that life has been so unkind to you. You write so beautifully, with such emotion, I felt every word.
I have no more words, other than to say that I'm truly ashamed that I feel my life is so bad... I have never experienced the pain you're feeling right now.
I'm sending you love, hugs and tears. :aw::hug::heart:
Misery is not a finite resource, please don't invalidate your own pain by comparing it to others- you deserve better than that. Your suffering is just as valid as anyone else's. I'm reciprocating your love, hugs, and tears tenfold.

• Love
Reactions: Going Home and x~Sophia~x