W

wasteodwords

May 9, 2024
I'm a failure. In every sense of the word. I had a passion in life, the means to achieve it. I had a purpose, then I threw it all away. I got caught taking every pill I had by my roommate in film school and now I'm stuck as a mechanic in a dead end job. If I made enough to afford food let alone a gun, I wouldn't be here making this post. I just don't have the energy to keep going with all this. The world is irreparably fucked anyway, so I don't really see much point in trying to push through this (again). If I didn't have so many people living with me I'd just idle my car in the garage, but I really can't go back to the joke of a "mental health" facility in my area. I want to know if anyone has any ideas on something that's quick, reliable, and without a risk of being caught in media res. I'd also appreciate something I can't back out of like the coward I am. I'd really like to do it sooner rather than later. Thanks.

EDIT:
I really don't care how painful it is at this point. I just want to get this over with.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: iloverachel
W

wasteodwords

May 9, 2024
Reactions: locked*n*loaded