FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the reality, that having to exist in this cruel world certainly is the most terrible thing and this is why I conclude that never existing is the best outcome possible. If one never exists nothing can torment them and they have no problems and no needs to try and fulfil. One cannot be harmed by never existing, so as a result existence is completely unnecessary, but it's way worse than that, having the ability to exist in this world is only a harmful disadvantage which is certainly something so terrible. I view it as being the most selfish and cruel thing to force life into this world, and to create suffering when there previously was none. Life is the source of all torment and burdens after all, and with existence comes unlimited potential to be tortured which shows that it's always better to never exist at all to prevent all of the risks involved in existing.

Of course it's such a terrible thing to exist as we are forced into this uncertain world where chance so cruelly determines everything. We have limited control over what can potentially happen to us as long as we stay here all while being trapped in this flesh prison having to fulfil endless needs. All that we are destined for as humans is to suffer and decay from age and to me this is something so horrible and best avoided. The existence of life certainly is something so tragic and it disgusts me how despite all of this we are denied an instant way to exit. It would make life less terrible, at least to me if we can just easily choose to exit and end this endless cycle of suffering once and for all.

But no, instead we are expected to just suffer and accept the way that life is until we die from other causes, the only ways to voluntarily leave involve complications and risks and any reliable methods just get restricted. So to me existence is so prison like and this is why I always view never existing at all as being the best possibility. I consider those who are free from the terrible burden that is existence to be fortunate as they are incapable of suffering. Death really is the only solution when life itself is the ultimate problem, which it is for me, and because existence undeniably is something so harmful and terrible as humans we deserve the option of a painless exit to finally free ourselves.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: GreenTree, yive, Ligottian and 7 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
just give us our choice to die so we can end this lifetime of misery in hell

• Aww..
Reactions: yive and Rational man
Remeer

Remeer

Mar 8, 2023
Certainly if we did not exist, if we had not been born we would not suffer anything and it would be better in a certain sense, the eternal tranquility
But also consider that life is really simple and the problem is that they have made it very difficult for us, they give us poisoned food, they give us "medicines" with terrible side effects, they make us constantly fight to be better through competition, to get a property in which to be calm in some places is a martyrdom, they make men and women fight each other, go on and add the list of distortion and suffering of reality, then some wonder, why so much depression? Why so much sadness? Why so much chaos? The answers are there, but it's easier to pass the blame on to ordinary people than to those who run the system (which, oddly enough, is what he wants, apparently).
It is something to see the animals, they exist like us and can be calm in general
be well, regards

• Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83 and Rational man
kimikatachibana

kimikatachibana

katarina
Feb 3, 2023
everything i do will not matter in the end because death will always await me, the only way out of this misery so called "life" is by killing yourself to be free

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rational man and BBBB
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Very truthful and meaningful observations.

The pains that are inflicted by life range from tiny to dramatic but even the tiny can be debilitating depending on the person. Or even for almost anybody, certain small incidences, depending on what they are, can be as well. Nobody finishes life without some of both. Some people endure seemingly unlimited attacks (it seems suitable to call it that).

Thanks for sharing. I hope you find a small amount of peace or understanding, even just today.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Our existence is suffering and thats just the way its is. I think the human experiment has failed and nature is about to deal a final chapter in our history. Humans have abused this planet and now we're paying. Who asked us to be born into this world of war and hunger. I certainly didn't and i didnt ask to be abused by my family so i live with this chronic illness until i die or ctb and then my identity will cease just like everyone alive today. They too will cease.