• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
I dont know if im doing something wrong, but i havent been able to find ANYTHING. I have been looking for hours each day for the past week but every website either needs you to be a company or its not above 95% purity. I live in Germany so maybe that makes things worse but i have been using a VPN, looking through threads even old reddit posts. I just cant find any website where i can order it from. Some even only sell kilos of it and not just 100g. At least im learning how to cure meat ig? Idk, I'm thinking of trying to find another method but this really seems to be the most ideal one so I dont want to miss my chance on it.

Reactions: DepressedDude
DolerDolerDoler

DolerDolerDoler

Jun 4, 2024
sn I find to be one of the hardest methods since its so well regulated at high purity. Some members can provide resources but from what I can tell newer members wont be trusted with that information

Reactions: Nettles
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
looking for sources outside of your country may help, germany is a pretty regulated country I think, other countries of the EU might have less regulations and there are no border controls anyway.

Reactions: Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so cruel and dreadful to me how people have to struggle so much to die, I wish there's the option to just easily die in peace, it'd be such a relief for me. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
sn I find to be one of the hardest methods since its so well regulated at high purity. Some members can provide resources but from what I can tell newer members wont be trusted with that information
We can use comments in youtube vids for all i care for, i just don't want to wait that long, factoring in the shipping time, and it might not even being a legit source in the end.

• Yay!
Reactions: LostSoul1965
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
It certainly is so cruel and dreadful to me how people have to struggle so much to die, I wish there's the option to just easily die in peace, it'd be such a relief for me. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
People should have the freedom to end their lives if they wish to do so. I remember my parents telling me "it was just a phase" when I was a teenager and suicidal. Well... I'm 34 years-old now and more depressed now than I was as a teenager.

Reactions: ephemeralme and Onelegman
U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
People should have the freedom to end their lives if they wish to do so. I remember my parents telling me "it was just a phase" when I was a teenager and suicidal. Well... I'm 34 years-old now and more depressed now than I was as a teenager.
If you don't mind me asking do you regret not being able to go through with it? Are you going to ctb soon?

B

bunnydetriment

Jun 8, 2024
I really do hate how complicated it is. In hindsight if it was more accessible then I'd have been dead a long time ago, but I think that may have been a good thing, since I feel like I'm just back where I started now

weinstein67

weinstein67

Nov 16, 2022
1 KG 99,5% SN is about €6 here, you can try your chance to import from Turkiye.

Reactions: Unknown21
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
If you don't mind me asking do you regret not being able to go through with it? Are you going to ctb soon?
I do regret not going through with it in all honesty. I'm a good looking guy though and always ended up finding love which caused to to second guess myself but after half a dozen failed relationships (my wife leaving me as well after 8 years) I no longer feel capable of loving anyone else because I am just numb.

I've been drinking HEAVILY the last few months and I haven't ate anything in over 6 days. Kind of just passively trying to kill myself I guess at this point. I don't care about pain or anything, I just want this human experience to end already.

So yeah, I've been drinking as much as humanly possible, not eating, and have just kept to myself. I know I don't want to deal with being alive anymore, that much is certain. I just don't think I have it in me to end it all on the spot. If I had SN I could see myself mixing it into a cocktail and just not waking up though.

I just go from "okay" to depressed constantly, it's as if my mood can only get to a 5/10 but can ebb and flow from 1/10 to 5/10 I guess you could say. All the hope, love, joy, etc has all left the building at this point.

• Aww..
Reactions: infinitend
B

bunnyhugs

Jun 1, 2024
Responding to the original post here - same struggles! People on the forum seem to view obtaining it as a piece of cake but I'm struggling to obtain any. Feel very in the dark

• Aww..
Reactions: ephemeralme and DepressedDude