ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
You know everyone is just pittying you. You know you're fucking up and way too slow at everything, but there is nothing you can do to fix it. I can spend hours studying something and it doesn't sink when someone else can be up to par within minutes. It's always been this way since I was little and it's agonizing. So fucking dreadful there really isn't words to do it justice, knowing you're competent enough to see your own ineptitude, yet powerless to do anything to stop it.

• Hugs
Reactions: orange, cyanol, dreadpirateroberts69 and 7 others
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Relatable. Everyone talks to us differently, too.

It's the little things; like when people say "hey dude" to people they consider to be their equals, and then "hey buddy" to people like us. And seeing everyone else have conversations around you—but never with you. And you always have to butt into their conversations, and they act annoyed when you do.

It's just like when there's a runt of the litter in animal offspring. There's always going to be a few without favorable genetics.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saxenomorph, cyanol, Jaded Pear and 1 other person
S

Salkak

Dec 9, 2021
I can relate to this so much. It's like my brain is broken or something. It's hard for me to study. It takes time for me to grasp simple concepts. I've been like this since I was 13 . Feels like there is no hope. All this has led to so much anxiety and depression that I can't stop thinking about dying. Man it sucks to be stupid.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jaded Pear
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be horrible when everything is hopeless, I understand. It frustrates me that we were forced to exist without choice and we have to endure this life. We are all brought into this world just to suffer.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
You know everyone is just pittying you. You know you're fucking up and way too slow at everything, but there is nothing you can do to fix it. I can spend hours studying something and it doesn't sink when someone else can be up to par within minutes. It's always been this way since I was little and it's agonizing. So fucking dreadful there really isn't words to do it justice, knowing you're competent enough to see your own ineptitude, yet powerless to do anything to stop it.
I had immense difficulty performing academically due to severe autoimmune encephalitis that went undiagnosed during my development, so I understand where you're coming from.

H

Heartattackpending

Jan 3, 2022
Yeah. When I'm around smart people I mostly keep my mouth shut before I say something stupid.

Reactions: ikadasui