Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Why are we forced to live in a world that we no longer choose to be part of?

I can completely relate to what you're thinking / feeling. I also think being alive is empty, exhausting, lonely, miserable to the point I don't see any reason to continue on existing and pursuing anything. Deep inside, I'm a dried up corpse waiting to be put to a relieving eternal sleep so I don't have to wake up pretending like some things are worth fighting for. I don't want to be in this reality any longer.

For the life of me I can't figure this out either. It's part religions fault and part people projecting their life experiences and their foibles onto any given situation.

People are so heartless, selfish, and all around horrible I can't stand it.

Nobody helps the suffering, they tell each other it's best not to dwell on such things, that there's nothing they can do.

Such lies! There's plenty people can do to ease the suffering of others. They choose to turn a blind eye and blame others, blame the people suffering for putting themselves in that position. As if people aren't put there by others.

I hate people, i hate the world, i hate the universe for ever existing in the first place

• Love
Reactions: AnderDethsky, ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
dune_dweller

dune_dweller

Puella Aeternus
Sep 6, 2024
The stigma of suicide still persists, even among pro-choicers.

I think within the next 10-15 years things might change, though.

Normies are starting to relate to the would-be suicide's plight.

My own sister has said to me, "I didn't used to understand, but now I see how someone can just be done with this world".

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Leiot and Darkover
Leiot

Leiot

Student
Oct 2, 2024
I just wish I could move over to whatever universe I'm supposed to be in.

Reactions: Darkover
A

aloicious

Oct 11, 2024
They did it well in the film Soylent Green. Of course then they were converted into mystery food for the rest of the population!

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Leiot and Darkover
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, it's insane that there's still no progress on suicide laws and peoples' opinions. Suicidal people are treated like it's the middle ages and society is still overwhelmingly, extremely pro-life. I suppose it was always foolish to think that people would change, they are dogs in clothing after all.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter and Darkover
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. This world is entirely backwards. It's 2024 and the right to die doesn't exist for people like us but delusion in the form of religion is still sky high in 2024. It's absurd as to how stupid people are nowadays. I honestly don't believe that euthanasia will ever be legalised for people like us because of how messed up people are

Reactions: LifeQuitter and AnderDethsky