FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really would be and it's disgusting how we are denied the option of an instant, guaranteed and peaceful way to leave despite the fact that only death could ever offer true relief from suffering, in this existence where there is unlimited potential to be tormented endlessly suicide is self care as it solves everything, only non-existence comforts me as it's freedom from this harmful reality.

Having the option to just leave so peacefully would be the most ideal next to never being cursed with the ability to exist at all, I see beauty in permanently ceasing to exist and being unable to suffer for all eternity. Eternal sleep is so beautiful to me as one cannot be harmed by it, there is no beauty in existing, instead there is only suffering and cruelty, I could never see suffering as being acceptable which is why death comforts me.

I only envy those who are free and it's beyond inhumane how other people wish to make existence into a prison, we deserve the option to rest eternally and be free from this futile process of waiting around to die anyway, existence is tragic which is why only permanent nothingness is ideal, there's nothing desirable about existing in this world filled with agony where we are destined to decay.

All I've ever wished for is true peace and allowing one to fall asleep would be compassionate, it just sounds so incredibly peaceful to sleep for all eternity.

• Love
Reactions: GreenTree, Rogue Proxy, lachrymost and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This is absolutely correct. It is absurd how we are denied the right to have a dignified and peaceful death and denied the privilege to end our lives, as we cannot stand staying alive in this hellish reality any longer. I also agree that eternal sleep is one of the only desirable things in this world, apart from cats.

Reactions: Prime0
TheShyOne

TheShyOne

We all die anyway
Aug 11, 2023
This is absolutely correct. It is absurd how we are denied the right to have a dignified and peaceful death and denied the privilege to end our lives, as we cannot stand staying alive in this hellish reality any longer. I also agree that eternal sleep is one of the only desirable things in this world, apart from cats.
So true...
And cats are best 😁

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン