FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that having the ability to exist here certainly is such a terrible thing, it would be absurd to wish to be burdened with existence, as to exist means to be a slave to our needs and our decaying flesh prison in a world filled with endless risks and where chance so cruelly determines everything.
This world undeniably is such a nightmarish place so of course if someone genuinley wishes to delay the inevitable then such a thing would always be centred around delusions, the idea that existence is "good" is a painful lie designed to lead to more torment.

The reality is that all we are destined for is to decay from age and suffer more in the process, everything is destined to be lost and cease to be, to me it's truly absurd to see this unnecessary process of slowly dying as being beneficial.
And I think it would be insane to want to risk experiencing even worse suffering in a world where there is unlimited potential to feel pain, the reality is that existence undeniably is so hellish and I could never be delusional enough to wish to delay the inevitable, existing is just unappealing anyway and it's certainly something so dreadful existing here.

It's tragic how so many humans are so blinded by their delusions and lack awareness, as if humans were truly aware of the fact that existence is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, suicide would be accepted as the valid solution that it truly is. It's logical to want to escape from decades of meaningless suffering but irrational to desire existence. The reality is that existence could never be a desirable state, it's just an unnecessary harm, a tragic consequence of evolution and it's the true problem that only to die could solve for me. I believe that to die would return us to the ideal state of not-being where nothing can concern us for all eternity.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kimikatachibana, ToTheTwillight, Rational man and 16 others
Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
I understand how you feel. I just don't understand how people can strive for a low level existence to end up dead with nothing to show for it. I never consent to being born so why must I go on?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Rational man, Goodgirlryeo101 and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya vry know brainle no think species 0 lgc see all awfl cont prtnd no thing this all awfl absurd species injury damage me ,awfl species no care any v cruel, absurd lif absurd species

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I hear your painful story, in whom many other millions of people find themselves too. I believe the world is getting faster and uglier and above all, how do we define humankind other than a failed arrogant species that threatens nature, however nature does not need us. Despite my physical illness, i hold the thought that eventually, we all do die, we cease to exist. Its a concept that many people brush aside, instead consumption and polluting the very fabric that breathed life into us. I know from your previous posts how much pain you are in, and like me, trapped in this awfulness. My only comfort is impermanence which is guaranteed to everyone. Tragically however are the people who believe in the omnipresent overseer god. People who fear death in the same way they fear life and the threat of eternal punishment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fish Face and LoiteringClouds
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Existence is not "the result of evolution". Evolution is the result of existence... Obviously neither you or I know the actual origin of existence. It seems to be some kind of incredibly potent lust, an impulse. Ever felt that urge of drying your hands when they are wet? Life is made of that, an urge. No thought involved, just a feeling.

Suffering, certainly, but in the form of strife, ambition, movement. What it has produced, I dislike. Furthermore, it is in fact a nightmare as you correctly point out. We aren't in the realm of dreams. Blood, passion, deceit, death. These are not attributes of dreams. But everything ends. Thank God, everything ends.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
It's tragic how so many humans are so blinded by their delusions and lack awareness, as if humans were truly aware of the fact that existence is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, suicide would be accepted as the valid solution that it truly is. It's logical to want to escape from decades of meaningless suffering but irrational to desire existence. The reality is that existence could never be a desirable state, it's just an unnecessary harm, a tragic consequence of evolution and it's the true problem that only to die could solve for me.
Will humans ever figure this out? The amount of suffering on this planet is staggering and it's all pointless.

We fertilize this prison with our children.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man