• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I am desperate for someone to talk to. I just drove 3 1.2 hours (one way) for a job interview with an attorney. I was 15 minutes late and she refused to see me. I couldn't call because (1) it's against the law and (2) the traffic was horrendous. The bitch called me and I was less than 5 minutes from her office and she said, "You should have called." I showed up anyway (her car was in the back) and she wouldn't answer the door. So I drove 3 1.2 hours back home. I wasted $60 in gas when I have absolutely NO money. How the fuck can people be so ugly to each other is beyond me. I can't live through another year like last year. There is absolutely NO way.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie, Feeding Pigeons, IconoclasticCultist and 9 others
steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
Why would you travel that far for an attorney? Is there not someone closer?

IconoclasticCultist

IconoclasticCultist

It's like a birth but it is in reverse
Dec 27, 2021
Reactions: demuic
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
I'm sorry that happened to you starry. Not everyone in this world is very empathetic. They don't think about or care how their behavior affects someone else and the only way for them to learn is to experience it themselves. I hate this world too

Reactions: Wrennie